RX OpTac x1 (M) Full Set

I don't think its worth what sledge is asking for it, but seeing that its the only set in game, where else you gonna get a set?

ID put a value around the 45-50k range. Its similar to eon for PvP purposes. Guess depends what your intentions are really.

For hunting anything else then bots and all impact mob its pretty much useless and for the overall pker/hunter eon is superior to this armor.

Looks cool tho and is great for some pvp4 mobs so i recon +-3k peds from what last full eon set was sold for.

High impact is seriosuly cool but against C/S/I it's no better than phantom.

BIG burn/pen but the low tt on this set means big bots are going to eat up this armour.

Good for pk I guess but that doesn't interest me.

I wouldn't pay half what the BO is.

hmm a suit bought for 28k selling for 60k, do I think its worth it? newp, I'd say it was worth tt+28k

bad C/S/I, not better than eon. Last eon was not sold instantly at all for 50k ( was huge tier one )
Considering there is now more pk armor in the game with this set, what you paid for, and past eon sale and limited armor who harly decay in pvp, this is worth 30k at maximum.

Very nice and special skin btw, and how much someone is ready to pay for, it can be sold for more than 30k.
Let's the synergen give me massive neg rep because i'm "probably a reseller". With no cash, whole new level of reselling.

Set sure does look bad ass, but given the stats and price of eon, I hardly think it's worth +60k ped. Maybe 40-50k ped (50k ped absolute MAX), probably more around 40k ped.

Full set for sale here, currently priced at 60K BO by owner...

what you think it's worth? :dunno:
hahahahaha
he is also willing to do a straight swap with a imp2k :p
but this is a pattern with this person, i have yet to see a selling thread where he does not ask twice what something is worth, i guess some people dont care about reputation or looking like a complete idiot.
what i think is, he should start selling us the info where he gets his LSD from, from the looks of his selling threads it is pretty powerful stuff and i think its only fair he shares!

From a pure objective pov i think the buyer will have to be a pvp4 guy who hunts ( mobs+ava's) enough to justify the armor. It sure is good for pvp+muluk f's etc.

I would value it at 40k + or - 5k depending on how desperate the buyer/seller is

The reasons why I listed this armor at the price it is listed are as follows:

1) This is the best armor available for pvp4 hunting unless you can afford Carramone, and can get Skalman to let go of it. The mulmun, muluk hir, and mulaak'f are pure impact, and the people who shoot you in the back while hunting them are usually pure burn and pen. These mobs drop fantastic MU, and having an armor set equipped for both PK and hunting them makes this a very valuable set.

2) The set is, of course, also a great PK armor on its own. It's like a slightly toned down UL version of infiltrator, except it provides electric protection instead of acid. With the new laserfaust guns on the market, that electric protection comes in handy.

3) It is true, I won't be hunting too many scips, spiders, or trox in this armor, but I can hunt big ambu, daspletor, big bulk, segs, sumima (even the big ones hit for super low damage), all burn/pen bots, steel birds, and even evisc (up to the medium ones). RX provides over 20 more impact protection than eon, and it makes a huge difference on those pure impact mobs like the bulk. Of the imp/stab/cut mobs, I can't think of one that gives me better MU than bulk, segs, or the pvp4 mutants.

Edit: For the record, while I choose to keep the final purchase price private, it was a good deal more than 28K.

hahahahaha
he is also willing to do a straight swap with a imp2k :p
but this is a pattern with this person, i have yet to see a selling thread where he does not ask twice what something is worth, i guess some people dont care about reputation or looking like a complete idiot.
what i think is, he should start selling us the info where he gets his LSD from, from the looks of his selling threads it is pretty powerful stuff and i think its only fair he shares!

That's the great thing about a free market. Nobody has the vote on the price. You are free to make me an offer, and I am free to accept or decline that offer, and it really doesn't matter what any peanut gallery idiots say about the deal. If we both accepted it, we must have both felt it was a fair one.

That's the great thing about a free market. Nobody has the vote on the price. You are free to make me an offer, and I am free to accept or decline that offer, and it really doesn't matter what any peanut gallery idiots say about the deal. If we both accepted it, we must have both felt it was a fair one.

so hows the sale going of that magical gun/amp combo you were trying to sell for 30K? :D
i might not speak for the whole of the peanut gallery but i should thank you for the entertainment

muppet-show-peanut-gallery-400x300.jpg

so hows the sale going of that magical gun/amp combo you were trying to sell for 30K? :D
i might not speak for the whole of the peanut gallery but i should thank you for the entertainment

muppet-show-peanut-gallery-400x300.jpg

I sold it for a profit, which in the end is all I really wanted :D

In the end, it's you peanut gallery folks who keep dragging down the game, insisting prices go lower and lower not because of their actual value, but simply because you cannot afford them.

Back