Ryen's Swunting Log

if you really wanna go banana you can always show up at RT and swunt 10hp vixens. With the vixen gears drops it could be interesting :p It's "only" about 600k kills for the 5 missions and the last one is repeatable. about 6 million sweat bottles if you only swunt the 10 hp ones.
Lack of codex kinda sucks :( but I'll prob find my way to RT eventually

Lack of codex kinda sucks :( but I'll prob find my way to RT eventually
Thats not entirely true and thats not for the worse either.
Codex is iron replacement and Irons on RT are repeatable for most part while still unlocking stats reward as well on some repeat mission.
There also the double dip on some iron mission concerning the Caly mobs on RT! Yes! You can farm caly Codex with Caly mobs spawning on RT while doing the RT iron that can repeat!
There is quite a few caly mob on RT.
Good news is that many can still get started on them irons with a chance to finish. The irons on RT are all chained together to unlock several areas so it make introducing the full codex a bit complicated as it break the story. This just mean more time to double dip.

Thats not entirely true and thats not for the worse either.
Stat Wise it is true.
Codex system rewards about 4x iron skills (Decay wise) and more on low HP creatures (death roll bonus)
as per repeatables, just the ones that reward Attributs (if any still thre) are interesting,
again codex repeatables until repeat 8/9 beat the iron mission reward system.
but gears with a decent weapon and decent looter are a better source of income than sweating.
Onmuscle park there is (he is low level) a series of missions where Daikiba are shared with Caly.
Atrox on the shore are now too dense to be useful without high evader and a range weapon, they swarm in packs of 10 but the 65.000 kills iron is interesting. and the 10k kills repeatable counts toward caly codex too

Stat Wise it is true.
Codex system rewards about 4x iron skills (Decay wise) and more on low HP creatures (death roll bonus)
as per repeatables, just the ones that reward Attributs (if any still thre) are interesting,
again codex repeatables until repeat 8/9 beat the iron mission reward system.
but gears with a decent weapon and decent looter are a better source of income than sweating.
Onmuscle park there is (he is low level) a series of missions where Daikiba are shared with Caly.
Atrox on the shore are now too dense to be useful without high evader and a range weapon, they swarm in packs of 10 but the 65.000 kills iron is interesting. and the 10k kills repeatable counts toward caly codex too
There still is just like the Daikiba repeat is agi repeatable iron with a codex you fill at same time. Im with you on the fact that codex is more rewarding vs iron especialy on caly but RT offer the quality of doing BOTH at the same time by yielding the codex + meta + iron. A combo that give more skills than other planet for plain obvious reasons.

Daikiba is exactly what I was thinking about for him or low maturity snappers for underwater swunting. There daiki ridge with all maturities and in quantities. Youngs could be targeted there for mission + codex which mean it give more than caly seeing it's double dipping. If it was 1 or the other, I would go with codex because of the better reward but if I can have both it's no question that it's better to get 2 progression on same mob than 1.

i feel a urge to repeat the daikiba (i did muscle park mission on them all stages)
thank yuou for this

i feel a urge to repeat the daikiba (i did muscle park mission on them all stages)
thank yuou for this
Np, depending what you like to hunt there also Sumina on RT. Thats clearly a bit off topic as it's out of any swunter or swunter team reach but as far as double dipping it work :)

Update:

I suppose it's time for an update. Been away from Entropia because I got a promotion at work and life was crazy. It's settled down now, so back to sweating. I've graduated and have my shiny set of Atlas armor and currently working towards being able to use an LR-10. Laser hit is 16.15 and damage is 13.60.

I was on NI for a while, but now I'm back on Arkadia. Working on daily Oratan Payback mission as well as some codex stuff alongside my swunting. I kind of mentioned this in my last post, but I think a fun goal would be to get 100 CLDTs. I'm currently at 54. Right now I just want to focus on piling up sweat, but as I sell it, I'll purchase CLDTs.

Current Stats:
SG: 9 -> 11.55
Evader: 5 -> 5.77
Animal Looter: 5 -> 6.11

Sweat gathered: 26k -> 35k
Sweat on hand: 18,051

Current setup:
Bukin's Spare Rifle + Sinkadus
Aeglic Ring, Adjusted sometimes Ares Ring, Improved

Goals:
10k sweat
25k sweat
5 Evader
5 Animal Looter
Graduate

50k sweat
10 Evader
10 Animal Looter
Be able to use a maxed LR-10
100 CLDTs

Interesting swunting log (I never think about it before), keep up the log OP!

sweat circles increase bottles but not evader, you are not hit enough
amor adds costs and reduce evader gain
consider 3 bette monsters for swunting: Haters on RT, Turps on Caly, weak paneleon on Cyrene, low attack and more bottled than piglet (can also read a book or watching a movie while pulling)
considering sweat value swunting has a yield of 125 to 130% of ammo (this is the value of your time of course) and on cyrene if you like the craft machine you can leverage on sweat and also can participate on the "zyn tukano" sweat chain quest (many skill points awarded and opens an important second quest line)

Last edited:
Back