same with mining!

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
it is also the same with mining ill get a 50% return with mining and i want to get better :p maybe i have to find some new spots :p lol i havent tried amethera yet i think i might try that later on when i get more peds to mine with :p but i dont do good with mining maybe my skills need to get better or something ;) hehe what do i do or is it just my skills need to get better or do skills matter about mining :p or is that just for the equipment you use cause i only use the TT stuff right now :)

You should never lose money mining if you are careful.

If you don't hit anything several times in a row, move to a new area. :wise:

There are good spots on both Amertha and Eudoria, but remember: Amertha generally has more difficult mobs, and you can get more easily stuck there.

In this VU skill dont matter... so you just need to be mining some new spots, there are meany on Eudoria so its yust up to you to find them :tongue2:

Kerham said:
raven, what distance u put between bombs/probes? :silly2:
about a 100m :) im not really a miner but when i do mine i lose some peds and i know thats not right :p hehe :) but i just want to know what i can do to become a better miner :)

Loot's changes from time to time, from avatar to avatar, from mob to mob, from mining spot to mining spot.

There is a cycle where some times you get good loot and other times bad loot.

It is different from avatar to avatar when the loots are good or bad, and it can change within the hours, you may have a couple of hours with bad loot, then the next 3 hours might get you good loot.

Several things needs to add up, when you loot good, when the mob drops good, when the mining spot has spawned etc etc.

Read this thread with different views on the loot system...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193

Back