Sargent Lifer Rock's Memorial Hunt 2010

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
Hello everyone, I created a video to capture the 2010 Memorial Hunt for Sargent Lifer Rock. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did capturing and creating it.

I just wanted to say thank you to Wildman for allowing me to film this event. As well, thank you to all those who came out to help keep Sarge's memory alive.

May he rest in peace.

WILLIAM TERRY HOWARD Aka in-game SERGENT LIFER ROCK
March 15, 1963 - October 24, 2008

He will always be missed by his friends in Entropia. Two years have passed and I still don't know what to say. Sorry I wasn't more verbal on the atlashavenradio broadcast I was just to choked up to do the show, so I let the Rock and Roll speak for SARG!

Thank you Larkin for covering this event with video and Vin for posting the memorial hunt. Also to everyone that came out and supported the hunt it will be one to remember!

Last edited:
WILLIAM TERRY HOWARD Aka in-game SERGENT LIFER ROCK
March 15, 1963 - October 24, 2008

He will always be missed by his friends in Entropia. Two years have passed and I still don't know what to say. Sorry I wasn't more verbal on the atlashavenradio broadcast I was just to choked up to do the show, so I let the Rock and Roll speak for SARG!

Thank you Larkin for covering this event with video and Vin for posting the memorial hunt. Also to everyone that came out to supported the hunt it will be one to remember!

It was no problem man, anything I could do to help out.

It was a lot of fun, so thank you again to the supporters for coming out!

Big thx Larkin for filming this memorial hunt,it is well done indeed m8:wtg:
And thx to all that come and joined us to :)
A special thx to Vin Gunman that did the call and Brent as the coordinator for this sad but memoriable day,love u guys :)
Regards
Lazz

Big thx Larkin for filming this memorial hunt,it is well done indeed m8:wtg:

Thank you for the praise :) It was my first real work filming on the Entropia engine. I'm glad it was for a good cause.

Wow, well done Larkin, thank you alot !

Brent, maybe Tanor can link that video to the memorial page at our soc homepage ?

Wow, well done Larkin, thank you alot !

Brent, maybe Tanor can link that video to the memorial page at our soc homepage ?

Thanks, it was really no problem!

Link the video how ever you like :)

Thanks for taking the video Larkin :)

I can't thank you enough. We had a great turnout and some great people as said many times ,we will never forget Sarg or the joy he gave us.

I can't thank you enough. We had a great turnout and some great people as said many times ,we will never forget Sarg or the joy he gave us.

The hunt will be an unforgettable one, and even though I didn't know Sarge personally, I knew he meant a lot to a lot of people. :)

Back