FYI: Satan Can Help Hof?

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
satanentropia.jpg

It was early this morning when I woke up that I remembered my dream. Something was coming. Something so evil and terrible. I saw Lootius fall from the sky and Lootcifer rise from the depths of Entropian Hell! Lootcifer took Lootiuses golden pedcard and held it in the sky! I realized then that our lives as Entropians were over and we were to suffer terrible loot for the rest of ETERNITY!!

What struck down Lootius and brought Lootcifer from the depths was the slaughter of the satanically branded Longtooth planted on Calypso by a cult of sacrilegious worshipers seeking to end the universe with a reign of terrible loot. The slaughter of this Longtooth would bring fourth a HOF with the value of 666 which would drain Lootiuses power over the realms of Entropia!

It has been done my fellow settlers. We are to revel in the curse of terrible loot! Run for your lives, hide in your apartments... For the reign of Lootius is over. Entropia has been plunged into darkness...

()_()
(T.T)
() ()
()()

Lootcifer ^

Last edited:
I think I'll continue to maintain a greater return than most in entropia. No EU devil can stop that or me for that matter, you shouldn't bow down to such imaginations, even if it is satire.

Praise Lootcifer, cause Lootius sucks :vampire::headbang:

Back