Scam attempt on Facebook

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
So today i was contacted by a "friend" on the FB chat and this was what was said.

So i reported him to Facebook and also to the Entropia support.. so what has happened since then..

I still have my hotmail account, and my EU account..

He does not have his Facebook account.. sadly EU support can't do anything about things that happen outside EU. So i guess he still has his account and maybe he is on here as well.

So, heads up folks ;)

Facebook is the devil . I dont use it for personal stuff . Thanks for the heads up though .

On your screenshot I see other entropia players chatting to Almir Hasic. May be they know who he is ingame?

Thanks for headsup.

I have two advices for you:
1, get rid of hotmail account, it is one of unsafest email providers
2, next time play along with him to meet in game and then send support case

What is this "Facebook" thing I keep hearing about?

I don't see what's the big deal, Entropians are the most paranoid gamers ever... The guy is clearly bluffing, hackers don't contact you and let you know about their intentions.

Thieves don't come to your front door first asking for money, just saying...

I don't see what's the big deal, Entropians are the most paranoid gamers ever... The guy is clearly bluffing, hackers don't contact you and let you know about their intentions.

Thieves don't come to your front door first asking for money, just saying...
Yep they do. They call them politicians. ;)

Thanks for headsup.

Agreed with that part fully. This way you get to see his avatar ingame, even if it's just an alt.

Hopefully MA will be able to find the main account from that and ban that person.

Thanks for headsup.

As for hotmail, not really a problem if you got a good password and don't screw up with installing keyloggers etc.
As for suggestion two.. that was a good one and i should had done that. Doh!

Back