Saehk

Provider
Society
Freelancer.
Saehk Ravyn Fael
Careful, another scammer..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
(the girl, the domehead is me)

Unfortunately i overrode the screenshot of the text when i took that one, so no actual proof this time around.. but keep your eyes open fellow n00bs, dont fall for it :D

looks similar to the av linx linx winx uses...possibly a new one since the word got out about her

Saehk said:
Careful, another scammer..

(the girl, the domehead is me)

Unfortunately i overrode the screenshot of the text when i took that one, so no actual proof this time around.. but keep your eyes open fellow n00bs, dont fall for it :D

no problem, i got ya covered, i have screens with the conversation :D

sorry, wouldnt let me put them all in one post heres the proof though :D

Ovitch said:
looks similar to the av linx linx winx uses...possibly a new one since the word got out about her

Yeah, Linx used that same phrase in the screenshot: "whit plates"...I guess she/he/turd means 'with plates...

Funny, I've been seeing Monica the last couple times I've logged on. I shouted in the chat about a 'possible scammer'...confirmed by a dude in game and on this post too...

Gawd people suck....+rep for the post

Heh, yea. Unfortunately shes using a scanner, so my attempt to dress up in noob and catch some fish, fail.

rstock said:
Heh, yea. Unfortunately shes using a scanner, so my attempt to dress up in noob and catch some fish, fail.
rofl
scammers go high tech :lam: , thats new
this whole reporting doesn't affect them much i guess, even if they got banned, they make a new ava and carry on
maybe MA should update some of the msgs they send to newcomers with the standard scamming methods, would maybe help to warn the newbies
if you don't read this, it is your own fault then, atm the standard newbie has no clue about it

Alice said:
rofl

this whole reporting doesn't affect them much i guess, even if they got banned, they make a new ava and carry on

Yeah.. at least it gives people who take the time to read the forums a chance to save a few ped heh

Interestingly enough, after I called her out as a scammer and warned the local chat, she just stood at the tp for like an hour at twin peaks

Jakk said:
Yeah, Linx used that same phrase in the screenshot: "whit plates"...I guess she/he/turd means 'with plates...

Funny, I've been seeing Monica the last couple times I've logged on. I shouted in the chat about a 'possible scammer'...confirmed by a dude in game and on this post too...

Gawd people suck....+rep for the post

I think Linx plays with more than one avatar.
AVOID:
Jane Nicole Vic
Linx Linx Winx
(same person I think)

Back