scammer

Status

janis

Mature
For some time I mean it. It is {DELETED} loan which gave him PED 2k more than a year and did not return again. So beware of this avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol u noob. Stop spamming forum whit your ''Scammer'' threads...

Why noob? Did he act bad?

Glad some people still warn us about such acts.. +rep for OP

Simple:
beacause there are two threads in two different sections with same text inside...
beacause the info we get is not specific and breaks forum rules...
beacause info we get is probably generated out of thin air (trolling) or the person is very young and should not play games like Entropia without parental supervision (low probability this is the case but i guess it is always possible).

Falagor
:bandit:

Why noob? Did he act bad?

Glad some people still warn us about such acts.. +rep for OP

read other his thread before giving reps for spammer

Simple:
beacause there are two threads in two different sections with same text inside...
beacause the info we get is not specific and breaks forum rules...
beacause info we get is probably generated out of thin air (trolling) or the person is very young and should not play games like Entropia without parental supervision (low probability this is the case but i guess it is always possible).

Falagor

His English i arwful, but i dont think his young. Stupid maybe, but not young. If you read his other posts you might reconize op who uses a name of american singer, also of a RT dragon.

read other his thread before giving reps for spammer

Thx for -rep (for supporting spammers)

Hope those who like to be warned give u same support

His English i arwful, but i dont think his young. Stupid maybe, but not young. If you read his other posts you might reconize op who uses a name of american singer, also of a RT dragon.

Checked on his other posts as you sugested and came to similar conclusion :laugh:. Anyway he is still breaking forum rules twice (double post and naming avatar).

To the original poster:
- please read this forum rules <click> (so you will understand why you are breaking them).
- and if you actually want to warn society about scammers then do it properly:
describe exactly what and when happened. How someone scamed you (was it your own fault or mayby you were tricked in a sophisticated way) and as many details as possible that might be important. Writing something like "he scamed me! Watch out!" is not a good way ;).

I understand that you might have problem with english language so both points above might be a problem. So either use a good translator or get a real life friend who will help you out with this subject.

Falagor

Simple:
or the person is very young and should not play games like Entropia without parental supervision
Falagor

Well he is at least 6 years old since he joined here in 2006 (as a baby)

me

I have seen many opinions, the two posts in different sections of my fault, I just wanted to send an information and that to me not hiding around the finger, it seems natural to share information.

janis, your last thread on this issue was edited to remove the avatar name, in accordance with the following forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

If you continue to ignore the forum rules, you will receive a temp ban from the forum.

:locked:

Status
Back