Caligula Hena Carbon
Paavo PP Pesusieni
Jan van Darra
Steve Punisher Graham
Beamer Satekki Dreamer
Jerba Jerba Shot
Nicholas Nick Zern
Shadra Sheen Shenanigans

Each of you will receive a MYSTERY PRIZE from the prize fund, which this year has come from several sources; the largest donators being the Land-Owners who sponsored certain mobs and rounds. The remainder of the prize fund is to be allocated to WoF merchandising and publicity for next year, because unless I've missed an e-mail, we are now on our own!:)

Each prize should be claimed IN-PERSON IN-GAME but if you cannot make the Ceremony then post here with details of who you trust to collect yours (Must be one of the named winners). The last thing I want is to give out a prize to someone who didn't sweat blood for several hours, several times this year.

The DATE: Sunday July 3rd

The TIME: 12:00 (Midday) IN-GAME TIME. I will hang around for a short while for any latecomers.

The LOCATION: Chug's Hideout, Eudoria.

Thanks again for the sheer effort everybody gave to make this year a WoF to remember.

Feel free to MASS PM the owners of our wonderful game to see if they can actually get some jackets for the winners.

Hurrikane

... Feel free to MASS PM the owners of our wonderful game to see if they can actually get some jackets for the winners.

Hurrikane

Wait! ...

No jackets for the winners so far????
No prizes for the WoF judge team???

What a mess! Shame on MA! All that effort by the organizers and all the PED burned by the teams (flushing RL-money to MA's account)!

Really nothing from their side??? Can't believe that.

If this will happen, I can understand Jamira's decesicion to quit this forum as well as stop hunting. That resurrection of Calypso as a planet driven by MA is no excuse! Get your stuff sorted MA!

Feel free to MASS PM the owners of our wonderful game to see if they can actually get some jackets for the winners.

Hurrikane

Folks have done this, and seems you have jackets on the way, though might be a good idea to hook up with Kim from MA directly yourself somehow ;)

On EF where MA now has reps.. WoF Jackets 2011

Ok, I will have the jackets made and implemented as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Prizes were given out:
Jbb'a Tekno Coureur - Gave Gungnir
James Blast Hoochie - Gave Gungnir
Caligula Hena Carbon - Gave Sleipnir
Paavo PP Pesusieni - Gave Gungnir
Jan van Darra - Gave Gungnir
Nicholas Nick Zern - Gave Sleipnir

Prizes were 5x Gungir MK1 and 2x Sleipnir MK1

Last edited:
Folks have done this, and seems you have jackets on the way, though might be a good idea to hook up with Kim from MA directly yourself somehow ;)

On EF where MA now has reps.. WoF Jackets 2011

I am now in contact. Yay.

Hurrikane

Back