Scientist - HP Increase?

What you mean? Defiinitely should contribute

Not exactly related but Xenobiology is supposed to be a looter profession skill; I unlocked it but I've never earned a single point of this skill.

Only mentioning it because this is also a skill that doesn't seem to work the way the Wiki suggests.

Not exactly related but Xenobiology is supposed to be a looter profession skill; I unlocked it but I've never earned a single point of this skill.

Only mentioning it because this is also a skill that doesn't seem to work the way the Wiki suggests.
Xenobiology is gained by scanning animal and mutant creatures. So far this is the only way I have discovered to grow it. It’s slow as hell, don’t even bother.

Xenobiology is gained by scanning animal and mutant creatures. So far this is the only way I have discovered to grow it. It’s slow as hell, don’t even bother.
Yeah, I was just educated on this. Apparently this skill is an anomaly...ignore me. :dunce:

Hey,

Xenobiology is skilled if you scan every mob before killing.

The scanning is massively undervalued nowadays. It is needed to a lot of very expensive tradeable skills.

You need it to get the Creature Control Pills to work.

Last edited:
I learned this a while ago...

Skill gains from a profession, might mirror closely what that profession's skill contribution percentages are, but they are often times not the same!!!!!!!!

Therefore:

Skill contribution percentages != gained skill percentages.

I learned this a while ago...

Skill gains from a profession, might mirror closely what that profession's skill contribution percentages are, but they are often times not the same!!!!!!!!

Therefore:

Skill contribution percentages != gained skill percentages.
If you are referring to the TT skill gain of any given action, I actually find the splits very accurate over a large enough sample size.
For example, over long healing sessions my TT gain on first aid will always be about 37% of my total TT skill gains. Give or take a couple points that I put down to variance or rounding of the Skill calculator.

I have never noticed anything out of the ordinary with any other vocations.

Back