Sea Creatures

Svetlana

Poster Girl
Society
The Jaded Crown
Ragnarok Svetlana Valhalla
I've been thinking lately that what PE needs are some more water creatures....
Atm there is only ripper-snapper of course. Why not have larger beasts that live underwater? It seems there is a fair amount of water on the planet that is going to waste essentially :D
Perhaps in the far-off future one could aquire swimming skills in order to better hunt water creatures? Or, if and when vehicles are introduced, one could purchase/build a submarine of sorts for a little sea-diving adventure ...

Anyway, has MA ever stated that this could perhaps be in the long-term road map?
Thoughts...

probably could happen, but underwater combat is a pain... and its so far from TT's so those monsters are either very good, or rarely get hunted

Sweety said:
probably could happen, but underwater combat is a pain... and its so far from TT's so those monsters are either very good, or rarely get hunted

Yes, there would need to be either one or both of the following to make hunting the seas fun:
Either new underwater weapons and/or underwater skills
:)

*Sveta- really wanting some mammoth elasmosaurus or something to take on in the Limnadium lagoon :D

YEAH! a Nessie type sea monster in the lagoon! :eek:

The mermoths are sea creatures too right? At least i've killed them on both land and sea. :silly2:
But more sea creatures wouldn't hurt i agree.

yea been thinking of this as well. Before you could find the allophyl's with thier long legs in the water so they were kinda... riveranimals.
I'd like to see a larger beast but I also think blp shouldnt be able to be used underwater. ME could have been used well, dunno about laser's in water?
customized underwater gear, complete with armorsets that wont be heavy while you are swimming. And I want NEW design on that armor! not just... new colors :rolleyes: preferable a blue armor thats shiny ( a little eon-ish maybe) so you can reflect the light in the water like fish does. :D

Hmm.. then old armor's should be heavy in waters!

Im getting carried away, Ive been thinking about this too, for some time. Ive even imagined how they are supposed to look :silly2:

I have wanted for some new water species for a long time :) i think a fanged wooly manatee would b e the coolest thing ;)

lasers wouldnt work underwater, water would defract.. counldnt concentrate ME underwater either. It'd have to be a new range of harpoon type weapons :D

and armoursets.. why not :p

Very nice ideas all around guys! :girl:
Yes.... new armor, weaponry would be a must underwater. MA has said that more planets will come to fruition in the future.... so why not a single planet is mostly all water? Even an underwater auctionhouse, etc.....
Gah! I want this! Hehe :)

I sense "WaterWorld" (the movie) tendencies. I've been killing (fishing) rippersnappers the last week just for fun, and hunting under water ain't that hard. You just have to concider that mobs attack from both under and over you.

What about the possiblity of new water related profession fishing or something similar mabey ?

Fishing, I wan't fishing. MA??? Make fishing, pls??

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Fishing, I wan't fishing. MA??? Make fishing, pls??

DD
:evilking:

Nah! Bad idea!! :laugh:

I want a Modified fishing pole if they do make it :D

As far as new creatures go...how about a new mutant..you know like, creature from the black lagoonish...They could have their own underwater community..etc. I've also been thinking that it's un-realistic of us to be able to breathe underwater indeffinatley. We would need some sort of breathing apparatus with expendable oxygen cartridges (MA...cha ching!) New armor of course and some sort of speargun or a spear like melee weapon...and some kind of flashlight...it's dark down there. :eek:

Wolf said:
As far as new creatures go...how about a new mutant..you know like, creature from the black lagoonish...They could have their own underwater community..etc. I've also been thinking that it's un-realistic of us to be able to breathe underwater indeffinatley. We would need some sort of breathing apparatus with expendable oxygen cartridges (MA...cha ching!) New armor of course and some sort of speargun or a spear like melee weapon...and some kind of flashlight...it's dark down there. :eek:
Learn not to give MA ideas that would cost us money :wise:

Faustian said:
I want a Modified fishing pole if they do make it :D
and fishing wouldn't cost us money...broken lines, lost hooks, lures, bait...

Back