Help: Search Person how trade with me

SuNi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Sue SuNi Nighthawk
Shame on me - i need our help, or the Person read it.
Maby a half hour - hour ago i make a Deal with a Person in PA.

I will buy Force and the Guy comes to me, with a lower Ammount that i search. I dont look right in the Tradewindow and buy it.
After then i run to Storage and will refined and dont see it - think : ok, old Bug, relog but ........no Force - i have ME

I pay this Guy the Force-Price and not the ME-Price. And now i search him, for pay the diffrent.

I make a Case to MA, but maby the Person read this . Please send a PM or search me in EU, many People - most German speaking, know who i am and much have me on here FL.

I know, deal are deal - but : fair are fair - i dont see it and u becomes the right Price for ur Stuff.

Thanks and sry for my bad english

Last edited:
It was me, thanks, i will meet you for the peds

Was it Mumbo?
You were asking all over for him.
It's ok, I'm sure it's all fine.

Mumbo........maby yes :)
If i see him, i can say yes or no.
And no, i will pay him the right price for his Stuff. It`s not fair otherwise.
I really dont realisize , that ME are in the Window.

nice to see honesty and integrity ... +rep

if that other person is not the real person, - karma for them

I log off in the next few Minutes and go sleep.
The next 2 Days i lock in the Forum and wasnt often on - my Husband play self EU and need the Computer.
But: i dont forgott it !

When i dont find the Person here, maby MA give me a Answer of my Case this days.
Thank you at all , how help !

Another hi @ all

New Day, new Luck ?
MA give me the Answer, that she dont can help me.
It was a normal Deal and he dont give me Informations to the other Ava :(

Maby the Person read it now ??

Do you remember the name of the person, maybe someone here knows him :wtg:

Nope :( - after the Deal i go to Storage, pick up the Sweat for mix - see that the Force not in my Inventar, think a old Bug and make relog.
After this are the Chatwindow closen and i dont remember me .......

But : Mambo or nearly this Name was a Idea. I can say it , if i see the Ava and.......only the Person and me have the Information how much ME he give me and what i pay him.

:D:D:D , think no - he have a smaller Ammount, that i will buy.
Think it was a Beginner - or Mumbo in Undercove-Gear :)

maybe chatlog txt reveals the name? gl :)

dont expect MA to ever help you, ALL TRADES FINALS

but when the noob realise it he will be angry i guess lol...

dont expect MA to ever help you, ALL TRADES FINALS

but when the noob realise it he will be angry i guess lol...

Yes all trades are final, but maybe ´MA could give the name of the other guy so it can be setled

Ii was an error, and you tried hard to put it right ..more than most people would for sure.

It is possible also that it was intentional and he was trying to be nice to you, I often add looted weapons or bits to trades with OJs just to be nice and I know I'm not alone helping people out that way. People did that for me when I was starting out and I appreciated it, it made my day.

Don't worry about it, you did't scam anyone and you made the effort, if you see them again you can chat and find out and pay the...if not it's not meant to be.

You definitely deserve a plus rep for this, nice to see honest people in EU who deserve a good reputation :)

t

Thx @ Timmmers and the others, who will give me +rep but:

Thx for the Compliments, but sry, thats not a Point for +rep, thats my normal Way to life in EU.
I think, its the same in EU as in RL - when i am a "Idiot" in EU , i am in RL not bether. For me gives no Diffrent between EU or RL.

I hope, i find the Player.

Shame on me - i need our help, or the Person read it.
Maby a half hour - hour ago i make a Deal with a Person in PA.

I will buy Force and the Guy comes to me, with a lower Ammount that i search. I dont look right in the Tradewindow and buy it.
After then i run to Storage and will refined and dont see it - think : ok, old Bug, relog but ........no Force - i have ME

I pay this Guy the Force-Price and not the ME-Price. And now i search him, for pay the diffrent.

I make a Case to MA, but maby the Person read this . Please send a PM or search me in EU, many People - most German speaking, know who i am and much have me on here FL.

I know, deal are deal - but : fair are fair - i dont see it and u becomes the right Price for ur Stuff.

Thanks and sry for my bad english

Great to see there are honest people :wtg:

+ rep ;)

So a neg rep back because I neg repped your blatent attempt to say it was you this person owed? Don't you realize that posting like that is no different that trying to scam? If you had the intent of joking about it, you should have put it in your first post instead of making it look like you were out to claim the peds from this persons mistake. Why do you think I neg repped you in the first place?

Obviously not gonna learn :(

So a neg rep back because I neg repped your blatent attempt to say it was you this person owed? Don't you realize that posting like that is no different that trying to scam? If you had the intent of joking about it, you should have put it in your first post instead of making it look like you were out to claim the peds from this persons mistake. Why do you think I neg repped you in the first place?

maybe you need a another neg rep for being so uptight. its a game have fun FFS.

and Plus Rep for starter of thread

maybe you need a another neg rep for being so uptight. its a game have fun FFS.

and Plus Rep for starter of thread

I'm not uptight at all. I don't appreciate ppl posting and seemingly trying to scam someone that is trying to do the right thing. Hope you can see that as that's what I saw when I read it. It was obvious the guy that started the thread had a hard time with English and what the other posted made it even that much of a worse offense in my mind. That's why I neg repped him in the first place.

It's not lame to - rep a potential scammer. I won't neg rep you back though as that's not what the rep system is about. Agree or not the person posted that he was the one traded with, not jokingly at all then posted he'd been caught once another persons name was mentioned. Now THAT'S lame!

It really didn't involve you at all for you to be handing out a neg rep to me . Guess you must be a friend of the person trying to scam?? I can only guess that although I may be wrong.

Yep gave + rep to the poster. :)

Obviously your humour implant needs repair, sheesh did I even offer some contact details or try to arrange a meeting? Grow up kiddo :scratch2:

I'm not uptight at all. I don't appreciate ppl posting and seemingly trying to scam someone that is trying to do the right thing. Hope you can see that as that's what I saw when I read it. It was obvious the guy that started the thread had a hard time with English and what the other posted made it even that much of a worse offense in my mind. That's why I neg repped him in the first place.

It's not lame to - rep a potential scammer. I won't neg rep you back though as that's not what the rep system is about. Agree or not the person posted that he was the one traded with, not jokingly at all then posted he'd been caught once another persons name was mentioned. Now THAT'S lame!

It really didn't involve you at all for you to be handing out a neg rep to me . Guess you must be a friend of the person trying to scam?? I can only guess that although I may be wrong.

Yep gave + rep to the poster. :)
don't accuse me of trying to scam 'tard, :mad:

maybe chatlog txt reveals the name? gl :)

Yes, if you have saving of chatlog enabled in the options menu a text file of all chat window contents is saved, it's called chat.txt in your main EU folder on your hard drive. This shows the full avatar name of the person you were chatting to. Go see if it's there & GL, EU needs more like you. :)

Thx for the Idea with the Chatlog @ Steffel and Egg90.

I was only a "worker" with the Computer and dont understand it really, rofl - BUT: my Husband look it for me :D

he dont find it :(
Now, 1 Week later i havent the Dream, that i find the Person in near Future.

Ok, bad for this Person :( good for other Beginners - if i not find him this WE, i spend the Diffrent other Beginners.

Thank you all for your help !

Back