Second entity ATH (old pic)

gorgeus

Provider
Gorgeus Gorgeus Babe
This one deserves to be in my achievements section so here it is. It was a sweet day at Treasure island and i got all kinds of goodies in loot as u can see. Res chip,powerful wormhole and a hot babe photo

Very nice loot that was :D some whit many itemzz :yay:

Were are the days :rolleyes:

argl stop posting that stuff or you get a lynch mob behind you :D

gratz on the old time loot ;)

OMFG!!! Do I:eek: even want to now what kind of guns that are....

nice to take some dust of the old pics:yay:
gratz dude

ahhh.. the good old days... (wish i was around then lol)

GZ!

OMFG :eek:... plz stop posting old good loots ... Igonna cry with the current loot system :cry:

:drool:

omg Iteeeeeeeeeeeemzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!
(pretty funny you disconnected .. I'd have come back praying to god it wasn't a glitch and I still had the loot )

:yay: :smoke::banana::shower::dancing::monkey:

omg where there any ped in the loot? just items :scratch2:

I want that back now!

The only good thing I looted in the semi old days was an A104 form a foul adult and sold for +26 :laugh:

:eek:

That pic is so nice w/items

lolz~disconnected "You have broken the bank"

Hmm what would that loot be worth today :scratch2:

There was those lovely giant stacks of 1kped behind the items :D and yes the guns were a bit crappy :)

Gratz even when :rolleyes:them days are long gone of items in loot anymore

Good old days (not THE old days, but still old).
I would still play if it was like back then...

Nah. I never sold my avatar. After i was done playing there was nothing left to sell :p

This one deserves to be in my achievements section so here it is. It was a sweet day at Treasure island and i got all kinds of goodies in loot as u can see. Res chip,powerful wormhole and a hot babe photo

Was that the rev chip I bought from you ? I remember hunting 2nds for 14hours straight with no globals :mad: wait I think you got this one the day hoggs were first made happy days ;)

Yea i think so. Big dog got one and i sold the other to you ter . I only looted 2 of those res chips.

Aaaah this one I remember :) Congratz once more!! Good times ... good times

ffs everybody post second entity ATH. Would you mind posting your first entity ATH?

thank you ;)

Now thats a real ath loot, all this lovely items

Back