See the age?

Would you like to see the age of a forum user?

• Yes, this could be useful and / or interesting

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No, I think this information should not be shown

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

Sheila

Guardian
Society
germansurvivalartists.at
Sheila Sheila Moody
I think it's a great idea to see which gender the forum user and his or her avatar has.

But for me it would be also nice to know which age the person has. Maybe also just out of curiosity.

Would you like to have the possibility to display your age next to your post?

I definitely don't think age should be posted. I somehow think that would contribute to people judging posts by the age of the person rather than the content of the post.

you can see each persons age at his/hers profile pretty much, if he/she has put it there. on each post? hmm, I don't care.

Last edited:
It's difficult to vote. I agree that by seeing someone's age it can cause people to be biased towards a post. I like to think we all have something of substance to contribute and that it's better to be able to base our opinions upon the message and not necessarily the messenger, or his/her age. Maturity and wisdom can't necessarily be measured by a number. However, being at the higher end of the age groups, I have a tendency to be curious as to which of you out there have traveled around the sun as much as I have. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Nea said:
you can see each persons age at his/hers profile pretty much, if he/she has put it there. on each post? hmm, I don't care.

If you can check that already, then it would just be more comfortable. :)

Of course the age can influence your judging, but the gender could do so aswell.

I am curious though, so I voted yes. :D

Nea said:

*quickly checks Nea's profile to ensure Im not in danger of going to jail*

Whew!....not a minor :cool:

Regards,

Reactions: Nea
NetStalker said:
*quickly checks Nea's profile to ensure Im not in danger of going to jail*

Whew!....not a minor :cool:

Regards,

:rofl: nasty you

Nea said:
:rofl: nasty you

hehe, dont mistake my avatar for my IRL personna..... ;)

Back