Seeking crafting tips

Soradin

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Soradin Talnos
Okay, so first off, I admit to being slightly lazy, and only reading back a bit on the threads.

Since the last time I seriously looked at crafting, a lot has changed, so pardon if my questions seem "simple" but, as in my work, I figure it's better to ask and get no answer, than not ask at all.

My chosen path is to, over time, work up crafting Attachments, and Enhancers...

I do have a blueprint for Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) (which I understand isn't exactly common), just as an FYI. I guess it's from when I was crafting amps back in the day, before everything in the world went Limited.

So I'm trying to figure out what the best course (other than giving up crafting completely..... yea, I know) is.

I'm looking for skilling advice. My goal, in the very long run, is to be able to craft enhancers and attachments (probably mostly mining amps) for myself, my wife, and my soc.

I'm not an impatient person that is looking for immediate profit and success. This is something that will happen over time. It's something I want to do for fun, and for myself and my wife. Keep in mind, that I don't view PE as a business... I have a weekly deposit in my budget, and that's all I spend, whether on crafting or hunting. I have fun on one or the other depending on my mood.. so don't worry about that. ;)

So my question is... what and how should I craft up?

For attachments, what to work? Right now I'm guessing the Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) to work that skill... but would I be better off working the Level 2?

And for the how... Condition or Quantity?

Basically I'm an old player, looking for advice on crafting for the first time.. So gimme a break ;)

Cheapest option is to just chip it in. Use skill scanner to find most economical way.

Cheapest option is to just chip it in. Use skill scanner to find most economical way.

Yea.. That may be true...

For me though. I'll never chip in skills. Ever.

I'd rather actually earn what I get, even if it costs more. To me, there's no fun at all in buying skills.

You want to craft enhancers and attachments?

Well just do it, skill comes alone.

There is not a really eco way to gain that skills, but chipping in.

Gaining skills from crafting that stuff surely will be more expencive, but hey no HoFs no Globals no ATH from chipping!

I prefer crafting ;)

You want to craft enhancers and attachments?

Well just do it, skill comes alone.

There is not a really eco way to gain that skills, but chipping in.

Gaining skills from crafting that stuff surely will be more expencive, but hey no HoFs no Globals no ATH from chipping!

I prefer crafting ;)

yep. A lot of folks try components first since the skill gains are cheaper, but if you do that a lot of your skills are not directly related to crafting enhancers or attachments. Study bob the builder's site very closely and entropedia as well as the skill scanner. Copy/paste stuff in to open office or excel and sort to your heart's content. Most likely the best best is just to skill what you want... however, since you do need residue, maybe that component path is better to grow your residue?

Back