SELL: Lake View Estates on Treasure Island

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Hello everyone,
The first 10 estates on Treasure Island were released a couple of days ago.
These are "Lake View" estates, and true to their name they have some very nice views of the lake :D

Estate Number 8 is for sale for 5500 PED
#9 is currently reserved, #3 has been sold.

Item limits have increased again!

So...
Would you like to be one of the first permanent settlers on Amethera?
Would you like to live next door to one of the most well known players in the virtual world?
Perhaps you would like to create your own little marketplace using the spacious grounds around each house for shopkeepers?

If the answer is yes to any of the above then go check out the houses!
They start approximately a minutes run south of the Treasure Island Teleporter and stretch eastward across the shores of the lake.
All estates are open for inspection!

Check out these images:
Front of a house
Interior, two identical rooms just like this with lots of space for you to fill! (Light not included)
Lake View - North
Lake View - West
The housing community, will you be a member?

If you are interested in purchasing one of these fine estates PM me or post your thoughts in the thread.
To ensure you are referring to the right estate number here's a helpful map that also shows how close they are to terminals (first 2 estates are visible from it!) and Teleporter.

showimage.php

This is not an auction thread!
8 Estates have been sold, one is reserved and the other is on sale now.

Summary Details:
Code:
Estate Name	Max Chars/Max Guests/Max Items
Lake View #01	4/40/200	   SOLD
Lake View #02	4/100/200    SOLD
Lake View #03	4/50/200    SOLD
Lake View #04	3/40/200	   SOLD
Lake View #05	5/55/180	   SOLD
Lake View #06	4/50/200	   SOLD
Lake View #07	5/45/170    SOLD
Lake View #08	4/47/196
Lake View #09	3/45/198    RESERVED
Lake View #10	4/50/200    SOLD

Regards,
Deathifier
Lord of Treasure Island

Last edited:
Less then 12 hours to go until the auctions end, I hope everyone is ready with their bids ;)

I will be in Hadesheim Central, or the auctioneer near Hadesheim Central (to the SW) from approximately 1900 to 1950 MA/ingame time to answer any questions people have on the spot.

Happy Bidding!
- Deathifier

Well after some discussions in private between various interested parties and with the TI investors we've taken the "auction the rest" path as for the first few rounds of lots the investors would prefer to see the full sale amount coming in :/

So I have put the three which are not reserved up onto auction, ending this coming weekend.

This time they have a 4500 starting bid, and a 6500 buyout price.

These are the last of the lake view estates, the chance of the next batch being in such a good position are somewhat lower so get in now whilst you have the chance ;)

- Deathifier

Second round of auctions drawing to a close

Once again we have less then 6 hours remaining until the three houses on auction end.

Feedback from other owners has been very positive so far - they're settled in and enjoying themselves

I will once again be in Hadesheim C auctions about half an hour before it ends in case people have any last minute questions.

So get your PED card ready and join us, on Treasure Island!

- Deathifier

One estate left which isn't reserved, I've set a fixed price for it - if you are interested PM and we can talk :)

- Deathifier

From VU 7.2 Content List:
Treasure Island lots
Ten new lots added to Treasure Island to the Lake View community.

Will you sell them too?

The next batch is again of 10, I don't know which 10 the VU notes refer to though.

I *did* find one new house, north of the existing ones (near #7), however the estate terminal does not work on it and I didn't see any others nearby nor around the northern side of the lake.

When I do get them, which is probably next month, they will go on sale yes.
Prices for them won't be set until I actually get and check them though.

- Deathifier

Back