selling a week of my time for MM

3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
Hello fellow entropia addicts, as i can't really afford to seriously compete in MM myself, and the team i was with the last 2 years isn't participating this year, I am officially selling a week of my time to anyone who wants it.

the deal is...

you pay for everything,

if we win, (win is top 10 ~ or 25th ~ or ATH or something as a team, or any big profit = win)

i get a small something for my 30 hours of time.

if we lose... oh well i'm sure we had fun and i gained skills.

thats it.

i have gremlin, ek-2600, tp chip 2, vtol+hummer to use. had a lot more not too long ago but unfortunately i'm a 'self-sufficient' miner who has been !!!!! for pretty much everything the last couple of months. perhaps i'll have more, or less, by the time mm starts. last year 'my' 3-man team got 6th or 7th or something like that in cat3, so i'm kind of hoping to find something along those lines this year.... although i guess a 20man super team would work too. i want to be included/wanted for the full 30 hours, not part time. cat3 or cat4 preferably, cat2 if i have to but their dancing might make me go insane.

lvl 44 laser sniper
lvl 44 blp sniper
lvl 41 laser pistoleer
lvl 40 blp pistoleer
lvl 26 paramedic
lvl 21 evader

I live in california, gmt -8, but have no life... and no work or school that week, so can pretty much play at all times.

PM me or look me up in player database in game if interested.

Last edited:
Back