SEPA transfer times

Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Diana LOVE Brand
Dear community,

did you guys know that it takes exactly 1 business day to do a SEPA bank transfer from germany to sweden but it takes more than a week to do a SEPA transfer from sweden to germany?

Background:
I have opened a support ticket to ask MA, why my withdrawal was not committed after the short Periode of 55 swedish Business days. 2 day's later (last wednesday) my case got closed with the answer, that they have committed the withdrawal and already done the bank transfer.

The Money has not arrived my bank account so far. Maybe a post officer is riding with a horse to germany to bring it down.

I have twice double checked my bankdetails - all correct.
I have opened a Support ticket - no answer.

Since we are not talking about a high number of $ (just a few k) it seems a bit fishy for me.

What is your experience with transfer times?

you can check ingame when it get's committed, no need to make a SC for that

you can check ingame when it get's committed, no need to make a SC for that

Like i wrote.. it was committed a week ago and Support told me (a week ago) that the Transfer is already done!

Indeed & since committed means payment done by MA, the problem is normally with your bank.
I once gave the wrong iban number & support asked me to update it b4 they turned it to committed.

Edit : about transfer time, I live in Belgium & so far the max been 24h from committed to arriving on my account.
Fastest was 3 hours

I once gave the wrong iban number & support asked me to update it b4 they turned it to committed.

I have twice double checked my bankdetails - all correct.

Also my bank account accepts $, also other payments from yesterday (done from Austria, Neatherlands and Hungary) are already here. My bank is still operating and my account there is still active. So I am pretty sure, that the issue is anywhere but here!

Have you contacted your bank?

Back