News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Will this downtime fix the "account.entropiauniverse.com took too long to respond." when trying to access the Account Page on the website? 3 days now and counting...

Not to mention entropiawiki doesn't work unless you go directly to specific item pages.

Please bring back good loot. It was great during the first couple weeks of mayhem, last week it went bad and still is :cry:

I remember long periods of average loot before Twen, which was good enough to move forward, now its either extremely bad or extremely good, I wonder what changed.

Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets! Pets!

And there was silence...

@Ludvig|MindArk 3 Days of Gold Rush and I’m officially getting 12% less points per mining run and ark team said ma is responsible to compensate me for it, hope that down time includes how that compensation will look like and finally a fix for my finder!

Will this downtime fix the "account.entropiauniverse.com took too long to respond." when trying to access the Account Page on the website? 3 days now and counting...
It has to be a non Entropia website thing and more a problem with different internet providers or something, I've had zero problems this whole time others have. I'm NOT saying it's not happening, but idk if this is something MA can fix directly.

I just went there, logged in and listed my items no problem.

It has to be a non Entropia website thing and more a problem with different internet providers or something, I've had zero problems this whole time others have. I'm NOT saying it's not happening, but idk if this is something MA can fix directly.
That's the thing, the only part of the website I can't get into is the actual account management. All other aspects of the website I can use instantly. One would think being in Sweden would have an advantage but nah lol I got in there 4 days ago but 3 days ago it just stopped letting me into account management hence my little post.

I just went there, logged in and listed my items no problem.
Log in for me real quick mkay lol... I get you, most that I asked in world and on Twitch get in without a hitch but there are a few of us who've had this 3 day fiasco sadly.

@Ludvig|MindArk after the maintenance we can't enter Gold Rush. When we step into portal to go into event nothing happens

The quest giver is also missing

@Ludvig|MindArk after the maintenance we can't enter Gold Rush. When we step into portal to go into event nothing happens

The quest giver is also missing

I'm told that someone else had the same issues, but that they were fixed after a relog. Do they still remain for you if you relog and check again?

I was kicked out of the game shortly after logging in. After logging in, my tracked missions were gone. had a daily for exaro and the supreme traeskeron slayer mission. there I was at ~12800 points. relog did nothing, missions are gone. i couldn't get the daily again at the terminal either. maintenance was a complete success.

Those having problems accessing website may want to look at this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s/entropiauniverse-com-extremely-slow.297083/

It seems you may have problems if you use account.entropiauniverse.com but will probably work if you use www.entropiauniverse.com
Therein lies the issue. The ones who are having issues are the ones who require the account page for support cases and/or deposits/withdrawals. All roads lead to account.entropiauniverse.com :cry:

Back