News: Server Downtime for Release

This update is just the halloween mayhem stuff and the new halloween 2022 ring....... There might also be a few minor fixes too, but nothing else I suspect......

I then foresee the announcement coming by end of week with the dates and info etc plus the new ring info too :)

The Buff icons have been changed

New buff icons indeed however it seems some maths were left unchanged. Maximum increased critical chance 5+4=10 ? Always wondered where that missing point could hide ... :unsure:

New buff icons indeed however it seems some maths were left unchanged. Maximum increased critical chance 5+4=10 ? Always wondered where that missing point could hide ... :unsure:

Seems like all the crits at the new wave event :D somehow -% crit chance turns into 100% chance to crit!

Action is capped at 4% as a band aid solution to the pill stacking exploit, 4% is the highest you can get from a single pill

Seems like all the crits at the new wave event :D somehow -% crit chance turns into 100% chance to crit!

What? is this true? if so must be a mistake then, I am sure a patch fix will be incoming.......

What? is this true? if so must be a mistake then, I am sure a patch fix will be incoming.......

Yes, we are aware of the issue and the event has been temporarily shut down until it can be patched.

Yes, we are aware of the issue and the event has been temporarily shut down until it can be patched.
On the other hand, an event where you got 100% crit chance would be nice actually

mayhem mob have 640 HP in cat 1.... azuro has a notional Damage of 3 that is 3/1.4380 = 2.086 effective damage
306 shots with zero regen at 83 per minute.... 3 minute 45 second per monster.... thanks but no thanks :)
make it 4 minute and a half.
you can do it one kill for a funny YT Video but....
And they do technically have Regen

On the other hand, an event where you got 100% crit chance would be nice actually
Yeah what i commented in discord. Having an "assault the robot stronghold" where you're upscaled by buffs would be fun, and also lets lower geared players also contribute more meaningfully.

Yeah what i commented in discord. Having an "assault the robot stronghold" where you're upscaled by buffs would be fun, and also lets lower geared players also contribute more meaningfully.
Funny for sure but in the end what counts is ped input and not damage.

mayhem mob have 640 HP in cat 1.... azuro has a notional Damage of 3 that is 3/1.4380 = 2.086 effective damage
306 shots with zero regen at 83 per minute.... 3 minute 45 second per monster.... thanks but no thanks :)
make it 4 minute and a half.
you can do it one kill for a funny YT Video but....
Yea I wasnt serious that would be torture lol plus just imagine the armor decay per mob

Last edited:
Yeah like that one instance we had where you were given a rocketlauncher and 500hp and had to complete it in a given time to get on the top 10 list for this week, why did that get removed again?

And where did you Guys left the Warlock GEN8-GEN9 now?
Seems not to be a smart move to pack them in a untested Wave Event which is locked down now because of a Crit Bug.
So far I have been told, your Team want to place the Spawn somewhere else now. To be honest it seems not to be a smart act to do so, if like 20 depoing PPl don't know anymore where to waste their PEDs on Warlocks.

so is mayhem actually open, or does it not open until a later date?

Back