Servers in maintenance mode

GermanMan

Provider
Society
Freelancer
GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
Is another update in progress?

Probably a fix to something or Merry Mayhem who knows :D

Just a hotfix. Servers will be up against shortly.

It's up already :wtg:

I'm thrown out of the game every 10 minutes. runs(y)
i'll leave it for today and maybe tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

Last edited:
Since the update I have the problem that I get kicked out of the game every 10 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem? However, I also got a new router yesterday. But there are no messages in his log for these times.

try to change the internet speed settings in the client loader to 56kb (yes i am serious) .....

ofc it could be also another issue there..but too less details to tell anything else...except antivirus check, ports,etc

Thanks for the tip. What details are needed?

tryout the internetsetting in loader first.....if that doesnt help the problem is a harder one...contact me ingame then

Switching to 56kb has helped, thank you. Sometimes it jerks a little but I can live with that. This has also solved another problem. Opening the auction house and my inventory terminal took a long time and sometimes it took several attempts before it worked.

when new updates are released, do i have to increase the speed again or does this have no effect on the download?

no the setting in there has no influence of your downloads during updates etc.....that setting is just an old relict from the past...entropia is 20 yrs old....isp+connections+background things change also in that time
also had this prob for example when i had to change my router/isp .....

the jerking i dunno what that means ingame..but if you mean slowly-ness, that can also depend on your pc specs...check your settings ..maybe you can tune something there...
gl
Eddie

Back