FYI: SGA Armour Hunt!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
To the MA developers who visit this site.
I just had an idea to finish off SGA. MA puts in 10 full sets each of M and F armour in storage boxes well hidden around the landscape. It could be a final grand event of SGA!

Suggestions would be 10 full sets of M/F armour in

Shadow: 10 (M) SGA Edition, 10 (F) SGA Edition
Sentinel: 10 (M) SGA Edition, 10 (F) SGA Edition
Chronicle: 10 (M) SGA Edition, 10 (F) SGA Edition
Supremacy: 10 (M) SGA Edition, 10 (F) SGA Edition

This would be the ultimate prize for whoever discovers these storage boxes when exploring the landscape. Fellow Entropians, add support!
Bjorn:beerchug:

I wish... :rolleyes: But I doubt MA will give away 100s of thousands or even millions of peds ;) I think that idea is a little over the top.

I just had an idea to finish off SGA. MA puts in 10 full sets each of M and F armour in storage boxes well hidden around the landscape. It could be a final grand event of SGA!

This would be the ultimate prize for whoever discovers these storage boxes when exploring the landscape. Fellow Entropians, add support!

in theory its a cute idea... and if demand comes back it might be good... but what happens to those players who already bought shadow sets?

the price for female shadow as 130k? now half that? why would they want artificially put pressure on the market when there already is enough pressure out there pushing prices lower... wont ever happen man... sorry to burst ur bubble :(

I like this idea, gives everyone a chance to find some SGA items for once. ... doubt it will happen though :(

...why would they want artificially put pressure on the market ...?

to reduce the liability side of their balance sheet. Officially they only have to deal with our tt value on their balance sheet, but good business would say that they at least pay attention to the MU's cause if a number of folks sold lots of stuff between eachother, someone is gonna wind up with PEDs in excess of tt value which does go on the balance sheet.

I'm completely sure that someone is managing markups to some degree

to reduce the liability side of their balance sheet. Officially they only have to deal with our tt value on their balance sheet, but good business would say that they at least pay attention to the MU's cause if a number of folks sold lots of stuff between eachother, someone is gonna wind up with PEDs in excess of tt value which does go on the balance sheet.

I'm completely sure that someone is managing markups to some degree

they have a position for a balancing manager for a reason... when something should be given our or looted... it will be...

I wish... :rolleyes: But I doubt MA will give away 100s of thousands or even millions of peds ;) I think that idea is a little over the top.

A little? :D Think again?;D lol

Back