Info: SGA Double Skill Bonus

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
email just in...

"For the next thirteen days, you get thirteen days for free! That's right, there is a double skill bonus for hunting, crafting and mining activities from Sept. 18th to Sept. 30th!"

well thats me back ingame hardcore skilling fists and healing like cazy

EDIT: reworded for the perverts out there. the word 'FAP' will never be the same for me again lol

Last edited:
YAY :yay:

MA is smart, by now most ppl spent most of their PED trying to loot SGA and with the skill bonus they will spent the rest lol

Looks pretty desperate too me, guess MA needs money asap.

Cry graphics couldn't make people spend PED, the SGA does not enough, we need a skill bonus on top of that?

I wonder whats next?

MM at the tt ? (pretty please ;) )

MM at the tt ? (pretty please ;) )

Little secret - it has been there all along. The secret to buying it from the TT is to wait for it to appear once a year. The past two times it was there were December 32nd and February 30th. /sarcasm

wait, you mean my first thought upon reading this was wrong? :eek:

naah.. :D

Me too, not the sort of thing you want to be overheard saying in the Pub. :laugh:

yeah... hehe :laugh:

:laugh:
According to Kygon's post, and this info :)
then naughty kygon went to do pervy things with snables or sumthin

naah.. :D
yeah... hehe :laugh:

:laugh:
According to Kygon's post, and this info :)
then naughty kygon went to do pervy things with snables or sumthin

im so glad i didnt mention hunting naked in that post lol

'hardcore fisting' EU def. is: the act of hunting big mobs using big claw and fist type weapons

mk.5 is my SIB and I so want to max the Power Claw's Mk.6's I have in storage 60dmg, 79/min 79dps :)

that meaning of FAP is totally new to me, I'll be using 'heal' more in future lol

im am quite excited I might just max my UR200 that I started SIB 15-JUN-2007 its so fucking close to maxing it its anoying me now lol

Last edited:
im so glad i didnt mention hunting naked in that post lol

'hardcore fisting' EU def. is: the act of hunting big mobs using big claw and fist type weapons

mk.5 is my SIB and I so want to max the Power Claw's Mk.6's I have in storage 60dmg, 79/min 79dps :)

that meaning of FAP is totally new to me, I'll be using 'heal' more in future lol

im am quite excited I might just max my UR200 that I started SIB 15-JUN-2007 its so fucking close to maxing it its anoying me now lol

We're just giving you hell :D

Glad to see that MA are giving us some encouragement to actually do something in the game.. I think a lot of people are still wandering around just admiring the scenery.

Lovely, screw the people having trouble with their Nvidia cards some more. Now we not only miss out on at least a big chunk of SGA, assuming you fix the problems before SGA ends, but also now we get screwed out of double skills as well. Epic fail releasing the good stuff with a known problem out there.

Lovely, screw the people having trouble with their Nvidia cards some more. Now we not only miss out on at least a big chunk of SGA, assuming you fix the problems before SGA ends, but also now we get screwed out of double skills as well. Epic fail releasing the good stuff with a known problem out there.

if you are having trouble with youre nvidia, try do downgrade the driver too 182.50, it worked well for me. :yay:

yup ma want us to decay like mad the spawn rate seems to have been increased , now i get mob by 5-6 mob easily

if you are having trouble with youre nvidia, try do downgrade the driver too 182.50, it worked well for me. :yay:

Thanks for the tip. I have tried that, and everything else I can think of, read of or has otherwise been said to do for this game and other games with the same problem over the years. I can play fine for about 2 mins then I get a fps drop to about 1-2 down from 40 for about 1 min, then it's all fine again for 2 mins, then bad again for a min and the cycle keeps repeating. My system ran fine till about 2 weeks after SGA opened and nothing is wrong with my hardware. All the posts I've read on-line about this happening in other games there has been no fix suggested that works, and most of them go unreplied as well. Guess I'll just have to wait this one out and hope they fix it in some patch down the line.

Looks pretty desperate too me, guess MA needs money asap.

Cry graphics couldn't make people spend PED, the SGA does not enough, we need a skill bonus on top of that?

I wonder whats next?

Drone event :laugh:

Back