Price Check Shade Arm Guards (M)

saabx

Dominant
Society
Caldoria HQ
Tiffany Cummings Peniston
I know there are only a couple of pieces discovered but does anyone know how much can these worth?
Thank you.

shade-arms.png

The Shade armor is very similar in protection to the eMINE armor, which is worth about +4k.

So divide 4k by 7 parts and you can kind of figure out a fair value. So your Shade arms' are worth about +570 based on that math.

Best of luck,

Legends

The Shade armor is very similar in protection to the eMINE armor, which is worth about +4k.

So divide 4k by 7 parts and you can kind of figure out a fair value. So your Shade arms' are worth about +570 based on that math.

Best of luck,

Legends
How much is jarhead then? 10k? Lol

Best of luck,

Legends

4k???
Way to much for the protection it offers.

I highly doubt you will ever sell it for 4k.

4k he said for the whole set, that is why you have to divide it by 7 for the price of pieces.

Ursa set was sold for +5k, similar, but a bit better stats on that one, so 3-4k can be realistic for a whole set, than 1/7 for this part, if not this is the most common part ofc.

Edit: Well, this price is for the rarity ofc, if just by protection, i would say an adjusted nemesis is a better choice even for the same price.
Edit2: after checking in wiki, it has a really cool looking, so that would give + price in my eyes, so can be worth more if somebody is trying to complete a whole set.

4k he said for the whole set, that is why you have to divide it by 7 for the price of pieces.

Ursa set was sold for +5k, similar, but a bit better stats on that one, so 3-4k can be realistic for a whole set, than 1/7 for this part, if not this is the most common part ofc.

Edit: Well, this price is for the rarity ofc, if just by protection, i would say an adjusted nemesis is a better choice even for the same price.
Edit2: after checking in wiki, it has a really cool looking, so that would give + price in my eyes, so can be worth more if somebody is trying to complete a whole set.

lol, yeah, I understood 4k for the whole set and not 4k for 1 piece. ;)

But I guess you're right, protection wise 4k would be way to much.
Rarity wise and for the looks, it's just what the crazy person would give for it. So rarity surely helps!

Iirc some parts sold at +200 each

Rarity on armour parts can be a double edged sword when it comes to value. If players don't think they can get a set within a reasonable time period they simply don't buy it. I've seen this with paradox in the past, some peices have sold for a fraction of their 'value' but as soon as u get a couple of people trying to complete a set the price can rocket.

It's been over 2 years since this armours release and only 3 male peice have dropped from what I can see, I doubt there's many who will be willing to got 3-5 years to collect a set.

Emine does have 12 burn and 12 penetration on top of the 19 cut/stab/impact which makes it okay for bots as well. This armor except from cut/stab/impact is a jack of all and master of none when it comes to other damage. But imho i would value a set +3k. if there is a full set, and it is rare, its most likely more.

Back