Price Check Shagadi Disintegration Sword t7

naamios

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Naama Naamios Kala
Helloes Wise Women and Men of the Forums,

I'm seeking information about possible price on my trusty meat slicer.

- Naam

I have a tier 6, and with a melee trauma 6 amp i get about 83dps. That is just under an armatrix bp-70 L with a dante dps. Personally i think these should be valued much higher, closer to their blp and laser dps counterparts, but they aren't. I will buy your sword for tt+3k any day. The only reason it is so low is because everyone else is selling them for so low. ;) Another point, the tier increase rate on these increases agonizingly slow. I've only been tracking for a short while but it's been over 20 swords tt useage without a single 0.01 tier increase. That should add value too as it is difficult (more so?) to tier up.

With current price trends PC: 3k
Value VS other weapons trends PC: 30k

I have a tier 6, and with a melee trauma 6 amp i get about 83dps. That is just under an armatrix bp-70 L with a dante dps. Personally i think these should be valued much higher, closer to their blp and laser dps counterparts, but they aren't. I will buy your sword for tt+3k any day. The only reason it is so low is because everyone else is selling them for so low. ;) Another point, the tier increase rate on these increases agonizingly slow. I've only been tracking for a short while but it's been over 20 swords tt useage without a single 0.01 tier increase. That should add value too as it is difficult (more so?) to tier up.

With current price trends PC: 3k
Value VS other weapons trends PC: 30k
There is very good reasons for why these are valued nowhere near to ranged counterparts, and thus attractive for budget players requiring dps.

-Lack of ammo burn. Losing 0.5-1% markup(depending how you calculate) on your looted shrapnel is a big downside. Even if you burn your UA on other weapons, the opportunity cost is still there.

-More running = Lower effective dps unless paired with a tagger.

-especially true with the shagadi and rest of the melee family = very low TT. Similar tier arkspark will always sell for more because of this reason.

So yeah I think values of between 1k-2k are accurate. With 3k seeming high, unless you see the value in the Tiers. Which to run 7 damage enhancers on a weapon that already breaks after 15 minutes... seems a bit painful to me.

Why people tier these high is beyond me 😂 the portable repair unit would cop a flogging, t7 you get what maby 10 minutes before its dead?

Back