Question: Shared Loot - Would it be an exploit if

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
you run around the mobs in question, shoot everyone for one, two three times then tp out and wait for the loot windows to pop up?

Or have I missed that the shared loot list of damagers is reset in someway at some condition, maybe when the mob is back at full hp?

Any clarification about this, maybe someone has tested it or someone already is hunting that way? :girl:

Just wondering about it. :smoke:

i don't think so, because unless you gota gun thats doing 1/5th their hp a hit 3 shots probably is nothing more then a scratch. now if you were running around knocking them down to 1 hp letting them regen then knocking them to 1 hp a few more times then waited for someone else to kill them, then probably yes. hwoever if you got it down to 1 hp id question why youd waste your peds to do this form of exploit. it would be cheaper to finish it yourself the first time around.:wise:

you run around the mobs in question, shoot everyone for one, two three times then tp out and wait for the loot windows to pop up?

Or have I missed that the shared loot list of damagers is reset in someway at some condition, maybe when the mob is back at full hp?

Any clarification about this, maybe someone has tested it or someone already is hunting that way? :girl:

Just wondering about it. :smoke:

You should test it ;). But in my opininon it works like this (if it is not reset after some time like you sugested):

you shoot a mob (that has 1000hp for example) for 1dmg then someone else shoots it for 999dmg. Then on EACH item there is 1/1000 chance roll you wll get it. That is why sometimes IF the loot was one item (like (L) gun or something similar) then you STILL have a chance of getting it but proportional to the dmg you have done. In reasonable manner this should work (if it is not reset like you said). Just my opinion.

Falagor
:bandit:

Nah, I won't test it.

However since it's damage stack share, one would get least something for the stackable items. For the unstackable items this would be correct.

If I pee in my pants, is there a chance that one drop of it could accidentally land on my nose?

I would like to also know if you can receive the loot while offline. say I got a creature down 3/4 of its life then the game crashes and I decide not to log back in for a few hours, will the loot be put into my inventory or will I just miss out?

I would like to also know if you can receive the loot while offline. say I got a creature down 3/4 of its life then the game crashes and I decide not to log back in for a few hours, will the loot be put into my inventory or will I just miss out?

This is the question that I have been wanting to have answered as well....

I will answer this question as it happened to me Sunday....yes. I killed it and just as I looted it I crashed. When I relog, I have an Emik gun I didnt have before. So the answer is yes :)

That would be easy to test in a team. Have one team member shoot half of mob, then log out. Other team member waits for the logout to be complete, then finishes mob.

Back