Question: 'Shinkiba Inventory' mission

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Hi, someone ingame just told me of a mission called 'Shinkiba Inventory' whereby you have to kill a certain number of each maturity of shinkiba.

I have looked around Calypso and in the forums here but I can't find it and my friend has forgotten where he got it from.

Does anyone know this mission and where to find it please?

I would be most grateful to anyone who can provide this info.

Thanks

Voom :)

Look here
Can't remember if this was a stand alone mission or rather a followup on another mission.
Have a weak memory of killing 100 snabs/exas in an hour or so before this one or was it related to the "find Fight club" mission? .. but it all started with Carl Tucker at PA anyway.

Edit: GradenFoss beat me :D

Thanks for your help guys :)

I can't find any Shinkiba alphas. Are there any at all? Highest maturity west from Twin Peaks is dominant. Lowest at OLA65 is old alpha.

I can't find any Shinkiba alphas. Are there any at all? Highest maturity west from Twin Peaks is dominant. Lowest at OLA65 is old alpha.

try the wave up by Corinth.

I did that one at Cape Corinth. All the levels can be found there. You don't need to kill a Kirakiba though (fortunately for me!)

There are definitely alphas west of Twin Peaks. I've killed them while doing the Iron Challenges. There is an outpost west of Twin Peaks on top of the hill. There is usually an alpha or 2 around the area south of that outpost down the hill, around the north side of the west end of the lake.

Back