shogun or ghost?

luciphear

Provider
Society
Filthy Few
evil cujo hellson
as topic says im having hard time to decide wich armor to go for.
yeah i know im a bit of a noob but hey ive been on a long break =)
according to stats it feels like i should go for ghost but is it
worth it etc etc.

Ghost :D Most defs

What are you going to hunt? Evader lvl++?

Shogun really works for a very long time :)

im a bit above medium hp , lvl 31 evader , lvl 58 laser sniper.

I use shogun +5b ( or 2a or 6a depending on mob )

My standard phrase is , If i cant kill it in shogun it aint worth hunting.

cheers

ermik

hows the decay shogun vs ghost then?
everything about ghost seems similaire to shogun in price exept
them shoes.

ghost =)

or shadow

my former char wich i gave away 2002 had most shadow and some angel =)
neat armor but way to expensive theese days. and since ive started allover
again it aint an option for quite awhile.

Ghost :D Most defs
Yeah definately get Ghost, its more eco than bear/boar/PoE/shadow/angel/gremlin... oh wait not gremlin :D/ phantom/emine. So get ghost and is afforable now too at only 850ped for a full set at full TT ;). You'll never go back to crappy newbie armor. But if you need any newbie armor I have some for sale, pm me if you'd like to know more. As for ghost I already sold my set :). Gl finding ur complete set!

my former char wich i gave away 2002 had most shadow and some angel =)
neat armor but way to expensive theese days. and since ive started allover
again it aint an option for quite awhile.
Probably biggest mistake of your life made in EU yet. If you had majority shadow you could of sold off the angel parts and bought the shadow parts for a full set. Back in 02 a set of shadow would of been like TT prices you get for colonizer now a days. Shame this set is worth around 80kpeds, to bad you left only to come back empty handed in a way, being without shadow armor.

Probably biggest mistake of your life made in EU yet. If you had majority shadow you could of sold off the angel parts and bought the shadow parts for a full set. Back in 02 a set of shadow would of been like TT prices you get for colonizer now a days. Shame this set is worth around 80kpeds, to bad you left only to come back empty handed in a way, being without shadow armor.

yeah i know, i got like 2100USD for my armor then, and like 1 or 2 years after it went sky high.

You cant really compare the two armors IMO... shogun is a good all round low level armor and nice for bot hunting while ghost is more of a low/mid level armor... a more important investment is in plates.

A better comparison would be between ghost/nemi & grem and the gremlin is the best multipurpose armor with best eco... while nemi looks best IMO (why I use Nemi:laugh:)

End of the day it all depends on what you want to hunt and the how much you are prepared to spend...

PS.. this is post no 666 ... hehe

I wouldint use ghost until you reach 2000 evade skill points. or else its gonna cost a shitload to repair. if ur new, go with shogun. In the end, it all depends on what you wanna shoot. thats the real question and not wich armor.

Back