Shop advice

JBrukits

Guardian
Society
WE EM SOC
jonas brukits holgersson
Hello everyone.

If someone missed it i have at start of december opend a shop with enhancers at Medusa bazaar.
This is my first time venturing into this field and I would love some input from the community.
What would get you to pick going to a shop over auction?
At the moment i have stacks on tables inside of the shop, would a shopkeeper at entrance increase the user experience by alot?
What stack sizes would people like to see?

Id be very happy to get some feedback, good or bad. A chance to learn something either way:)
Cheers

Last edited:
Entry shopkeepers for the most common items sold is a must.
Also clear signage. Be 100% crystal regarding what you sell and what each SK contains if possible.

Don’t be a shop that just sells random crap. Pick a theme/purpose.

What you want to sell is up to you.

Pills have no auction competition so it’s a popular choice. It’s handy if you have a good supply though. Either as a box opener yourself, or connections that do. Lots of other pill shops at Medusa though.

Enhancers are popular and have decent margins but you have a lot of competition at Medusa there too.

Stack sizes for enhancers should make sense to the usage. Armor stacks in multiple of 7 (14 and 21 are good), nobody is going to buy 50x heal enhancers though, but they would buy 50x damage enhancers, etc.

That’s just some random gibberish to get the conversation moving. Good luck.

Anything that has competitive pricing

Ok. I will look into shopkeeper at entrance in the soon future:)
Only have damage enhancers etc. And I think very fairly priced:)

Back