Shop booth questions

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
Eventually, I would like to purchase a shopping booth. One of those booths that hold 10 items and have no monthly fee.

Can someone tell me if they are subject to the shopping tax (if they are not in a colonist owned area)?

Also, does the Teleport-to-Home feature work with them? If so, does it take you directly to your booth, or just to the nearest TP as with Apartments?

Thanks!

Hi.

I would also love to purchase a stall like that. I saw some in Hadesheim eons ago (2003) and they are still empty.

Is there a ballpark price on these stalls? Is anyone selling them?

Thanks.

well i sell one booth if sb want to buy one pm:yay:

Could a shop booth owner comment on whether the Medium TP chip allows you to TP-to-Home directly to your booth (like with houses)?

Thanks

Can someone tell me if they are subject to the shopping tax (if they are not in a colonist owned area)?
Yes there are subject to 2.5% Tax on all sales.

Yes there are subject to 2.5% Tax on all sales.

Wow, 2.5% even if they are in an area not subject to a shopping tax (e.g. LA)?

Does that money go straight to MA, or is is cycled back into the Loot Pool?

Thank you

Wow, 2.5% even if they are in an area not subject to a shopping tax (e.g. LA)?

Does that money go straight to MA, or is is cycled back into the Loot Pool?

Thank you

HIHI

We had a booth for a while and yes its taxed. Medium chip does not go their unless thats changed. As to where the tax goes? no one knows... Kinda like real life taxes ^.^

HIHI

We had a booth for a while and yes its taxed. Medium chip does not go their unless thats changed. As to where the tax goes? no one knows... Kinda like real life taxes ^.^
Thank you for your help.

Where did the Medium TP chip take you if you tried to TP-to-Home? Did it just take you to the nearest TP (like it does with Apartments)? Or was there simply no option to TP-to-Home?

Thanks again.

Thank you for your help.

Where did the Medium TP chip take you if you tried to TP-to-Home? Did it just take you to the nearest TP (like it does with Apartments)? Or was there simply no option to TP-to-Home?

Thanks again.

Actually thats what I know from asking another booth owner back when we bought it hehe

Back