Shop Info and contents published

Do you want shops available outside main game?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan

Provider
Society
JamHot W & A
June Jan Perks
I know I have started another thread regarding autions being available outside EU main program. This is not the same.

The question is would you like to see the ability to see and buy items in all shops from a separate website/program that requires little PC specs?

Please dont respond MA wont do it.

I would like to know if it were possible, would you like it?

I am assuming that you would still have to go to the shop to pick up the items bought.

This would stop excessive trade outside of the game.

Your thoughts and votes please.

Last edited:
Personally I'd say no. It would be really easy to write scripts to do the buying for you, we'd be one-step away from reseller bots. And for this reason I don't see MA ever implementing such a facility, they're quite against 'third party software' in-game that enables people to automate activities.

EDIT: I don't actually have a problem with the idea. Just think it would be vulnerable to exploitation...

Last edited:
I think MA certainly need to implement some form of stock checking/purchasing system covering all shops, but i think it should be in game, not out of it.

Like the auction, but listing items available in shops (for the continent/space station you are on). I visit the shop terminal, chose & buy my item, then visit the shop estate terminal to collect my item.

As it stands at the moment I can't be arsed with the time spent visiting loads of shops in the search for an item that may in fact not be in any shop to start with.

I would have no problem if MA added 25pec onto the cost of the item purchased as a "reservation fee" as the time saved would be worth it.

UrbanEnergy shopping website

I find it interesting you mentioned this as we are waiting for our urbanenergy website which will have a shopping database. Every shop(Apartment/shop) will have its own database, which will allow anyone owning an urbanenergy shop to very easily add and remove items as well as place orders.

It will be as easy as sending an email. Just log in fill the gaps and done. Thus making it very easy for shoppers to get, and shopkeepers to give a good service.

The site will be colourful, very easy and fun to navigate.

I agree with keeping things ingame as much as possible but unfortunatley due to restrictions in the game we have had no choice but to go ahead with the website.

Goblixie
UrbanEnergy

The graphical directories on www.EntropiaShopping.com are now linked to Shopowner pages. Simply click the shop to view that shop's homepage, where the shopowner has the ability to edit and list the items for sale in their shop, prices, special deals, etc.

Very soon I will include a search function so that users can quickly search for items for sale within the various shops in the Twin Peaks mall.

Very soon I will include a search function so that users can quickly search for items for sale within the various shops in the Twin Peaks mall.

That would be useful.

I have added a search function to the site, which will allow visitors to easily find items listed on the Shopowner pages.

Nice, thanks.

Back