Question: Shopkeeper/Mannequin

The CEO

Guardian
TI City, Platinum Building, Block A, Shop #5
Society
Entropia Exchange
CEO Of Entropia
I Was Wondering That If Its Possible To Change The Default Looks On SK/Mannequins? I'm Assuming That If It Is, It's Through A Beautician? So Don't Know Where This Goes, Hopefully Someone Knows The Answer. Thanks

CEO

Unfortunatly the answer is no. Otherwise shopkeeper would be the best skilling partner :):):)

The main reason I think is that shopkeeper can not confirm style he wants and pay fee :):):)

So How Come Some SK Have Different Looks Than Generic Ones? Looted That Way Or What?

I read somewhere that putting them in Storage could randomly change their looks. I could be wrong though :scratch2:

Interesting. So Keep Stuffing Em In Storage/Out Generates Random Looks? Want To Make A Good Looking F ShopKeep & Fit Her Well To Make My Shop Look More Attractive.

CEO

Why Do You Have To Speak So Funny? It Sounds Bit Retarded

it is fully random how they looks.
and this don't works if you put in storage and back. i try it out.
could be it change every big VU.

Okay, Thanks.

Why Do You Have To Speak So Funny? It Sounds Bit Retarded

Uh You Sound A Bit Retarded. Learn To Speak English First You Finnish Foreigners.

When I looted a shopkeeper I heard that you could put it in storage to change gender of it but that it only worked if it had never been placed on the ground somwhere.
I never tried, but after that it was trade it is confirmed that this does not work.

Back