Short article about EU in a Swedish newspaper.

Tobi

Dominant
Society
Deagleteam
Major Tobi Tesla
I just saw this article about EU, it might not be anything special but I think it's always fun to read about our favourite MMO ;) ( For those who can understand swedish)

It's an interview with Jan Welter.

http://ltz.se/artikel_standard.php?id=553140&avdelning_1=124&avdelning_2=149

If someone wants me to translate it or summarize it in english, I can do that later. But I don't have time now ;)

-Tobi

Doesn't say much.

Welter is a great guy, he has made his dream come true.
You can download and play for free. But if you would like to do more fun stuff you need to deposit.
There is about 800 000 users.
There will be more users in the future when the new platform comes (CryEngine) and the planets are attached to the universe.
Welter owns a big part of the stock.

No new things at all.

Some good things though, no CND, no ATM cards, no get rich etc. Only true stuff this time.

Pengarna som företagaren tjänar går sedan att ta ut i en vanlig bankomat i den verkliga världen.
(Slight paraphrase to make translation easier.)
The money made can then be withdrawn from an ordinary ATM in the real world.
That says it all about the quality of the article, nothing to see here, really. Same old same old, but at least it's PR. ;)

Edit: The article is really about Jan Welter, but covers mostly what he does; Entropia, and what that is.

The money made can then be withdrawn from an ordinary ATM in the real world.

(Slight paraphrase to make translation easier.)

That says it all about the quality of the article, nothing to see here, really. Same old same old, but at least it's PR. ;)

Edit: The article is really about Jan Welter, but covers mostly what he does; Entropia, and what that is.

Guess I didn't look so close on the text. sorry:D

Back