Should I finish Zorra's Quest Chain?

Hi All,

I don't usually hunt, at least not nearly as much as I mine, because I know I'm going to lose $ when I hunt every time based on my spend level and skills. However, I don't mind spending money on fun every once in a while, so I've dabbled in the summer migrations on Caly and Ark and will probably hunt some during the upcoming Mayhems (particularly Christmas).

Right now, I'm most of the way through the Zorra's HK mission chain...been picking away at it for quite some time. I've killed nearly 7k of the 11k Merfolken and then would have to kill 512 Skreel and farm the Lazidol parts.

From a purely economics standpoint - not from a "fun" perspective - do I likely stand to gain more from completing the chain and getting the Zorra's HK at this point? Or is it something where I should still plan to lose PED even with the acquisition of the Zorra's HK. For simplicity purposes, let's assume that the Zorra's HK is worth ~5k PED at T0.

Thanks for your input.

~John

The reward for finish the chain is Xent Prototype rifle if you are after that 😜

To get zorra's hk you will have buy lure and hunt for lazidol parts / get grind more to make your greater crystal to get free lures and hunt for lazidol part.

Unless you plan to stay on cyrene for looong loong time I will suggest save your peds :)

index.php

Its not maybe bad idea to hunt swapping between all pristine mobs, shoot em for a while and swap and see if you hit a wave, could maybe do lazidol aswell if you do the mission, zorra itself is very nice weapon to have 3.25 dpp with delta, delta lasts for 24k ped~ with it and 100 range will make armor/fap last, so maybe can use better L armors as you spend less on armors, good to have maybe some shortblade for mayhem leech/evade when mob is close with it and less overkill

Back