Show us your vehicle...

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Let's see screen shots of your favorite vehicles, colored or uncolored....

I suppose IRL too if you want

prx_sport.jpg

malachai_twin.jpg

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of vehicles out there done nicer than mine so don't be shy... let's see it!!!

Let's see screen shots of your favorite vehicles, colored or uncolored....

I suppose IRL too if you want

prx_sport.jpg

malachai_twin.jpg
Your either your very short or your cars are huge!! :wtg: Nice rides! :yay:

My beloved jeep (bad screenie, but only one I had on forum and not at home atm):

Some older pics :) I :love: my purple vehicles :D I don't have pics of them all though :ahh: have a few others in the purple livery also ;)

223641_101816316588153_2465673_n.jpg

407085_155305114572606_695338855_n.jpg

405169_204193243017126_1073529095_n.jpg

Quad reflected on Mandie ( JBK just likes to think Mandie is his... ;) )
299449_124030951033356_1201846668_n.jpg

I have a sneaky wee purple one irl too :ahh:

Last edited:
vehicles.jpg

I so loved my cadm/umber rides until I saw that video with JBK's enormous fleet of the same colors :D
And also a boat, paneled with natural wood with seats upholstered with hides of PCF trolls (aka generic; the same for the valkyrie). The rest of vehicles are stock/non-(C) and not of any interest.

Men in Blau

Among other random ideas during periods of utter boredom I decided to make some blau textures.
For clothes and sleipnir. I never realized how expensive it was, and that lvl 24 was needed to use it. But as a miner I thought it was a cool thing to style myself with a mineral texture. Took quite some time to gather the textures and to find a lvl 24+ material designer.

Leloo Leloo Faith helped me out and I was very pleased with the result.

Love standing at half moon bay in dusk or dawn with the moon blue colors blending with the ground, trees, houses and avas. And the blau texture is just awesome there.

man_in_blau.jpg

At home now, so just figured I'd share my beautiful (but soon destroyed) Valkyrie as well:
valkyrie.jpg

Back