Shrine on mountain!

Naesstrom

Hatchling
Hi!

I'm pretty new to this game but I love it... This morning I decided to climb the highest mountain, the one noted on the map to be over 500 in hight...

When I got up I found that 2 people already had left some things there, one sweat and som PEC, I found this to be a nice idea so I left a gem of some sort... The I started thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of shrine there, where people could leave items to symbolise something that means a lot of them... it's a beautiful place by the way...

Was planning on contacting entropia crew but didn't find any e-mail to them...

What do you all think of this idea?

Keir af Callwater

would be fun to have a giant statue of lootius watching over calypso! :D
Like Christ the redeemer over Rio De Janeiro:
Rio_christo.jpg

:D

might be cool, but shrine to who and what? :) we already have one for islandgirl that passed away some time ago, and that shrine has been robbed alot, so MA got to be okay with the whole deal and make those items "none pickupeble".. wich could be a bit hard to get them to do :)

well, I thought that the shrine should be for all the fallen comrades/brothers in arms in the fight, or simply for who or what ever the players feel like...

about things getting stolen, my hopes would be that the place would be respected by the other players... you don't steal flowers from the graveyard, do you... then we'll see what MA does about it...

I will drop by and leave something from time to time... maybe we could put a couple of tables or something up there... I don't know how that works, if you can carry one in your backpack or something...

Dinivan said:
might be cool, but shrine to who and what? :) we already have one for islandgirl that passed away some time ago, and that shrine has been robbed alot, so MA got to be okay with the whole deal and make those items "none pickupeble".. wich could be a bit hard to get them to do :)

That was my thoughts. Sounds like people would have the chance to swipe things. And from what i have learned out PE. Give some people a chance and they will take it.

Suicide

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thread

That mountain has some history ;)

DD
:evilking:

Skam said:
would be fun to have a giant statue of lootius watching over calypso! :D
Like Christ the redeemer over Rio De Janeiro:
:D

who says that crystal palace isnt in the shape of a giant lootius doll a la dr evil and his bigboy donuts man. ;)

well... seems like someone already has beeen there and taken the things... I logged in ontop on the mountain and all the things was gone... of course seeing 2 green blips on the radar I started yelling and swearing on them for stealing the items.... there was only one prob. they hadn't been up there, they were trying....

anyone knows some mail adress to the entropia crew... will send them a mail!

Naesstrom said:
well... seems like someone already has beeen there and taken the things... I logged in ontop on the mountain and all the things was gone... of course seeing 2 green blips on the radar I started yelling and swearing on them for stealing the items.... there was only one prob. they hadn't been up there, they were trying....

anyone knows some mail adress to the entropia crew... will send them a mail!

:confused: what? you have me confused here....
anything dropped on the ground is public property.... so any1 can take it. Esp something like ped/pec on a mtn... that's why ppl put things on the ground... so some poor chap can come along and find a treasure :girl:

i think svet got a point there actually ;)

No she doesnt!! I dropped a pec once in port atlantis and some prick took it :mad: I hate pepople picking up stuff that other people have dropped :silly2:

Antip Burdov said:
No she doesnt!! I dropped a pec once in port atlantis and some prick took it :mad: I hate pepople picking up stuff that other people have dropped :silly2:

Worlds smallest violin plays for you :nana:

Antip Burdov said:

Don't be a moron. If you drop something anyone has the right to pick it up. They even have a warning message that tells you so.

DD

Devil Doll said:
Don't be a moron. If you drop something anyone has the right to pick it up. They even have a warning message that tells you so.

DD

Thats what i was about to say. It says... "if you drop this shit, then someone is prolly gonna pick it up!" Well.. thats my words. But its says something more PC than that. I'm not sure how there could POSSIBLY be a debate about this!!!

Suicide

rofl guys- ok I am going to give antip the benefit of the doubt and assume he is being sarcastic ;)
But Naesstrom seems to believe that such things might not be considered public property... :confused:

Sveta I love your intellect :laugh: ;)

Well I understand that,,, but it must have been just me that thought it would be a cool thing if everyone that was up there left something behind... that way you could see how many that had been there...

I will leave a litle something everytime I pass, if someone takes it thats ok, I'll do it for people I now who has died IRL, I have no way of doing it in real life so I'll do it in entropia...
If someone wants to take it, thats fine I guess... I just feel better...
Call me crazy...

Back