silent nerf?

Rony

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
Jhony Rony Macaroni
Anyone else feels al29 decays much faster this days?

fruit test is a pretty quick way to find out :)

narfi

my problem is that right now i dont have access to my old notes where i noted al29 decay, nor i can find old value anywhere.. so i can find today decay but i cant compare with what i think it was old value.

It decays more when you shoot it a lot. :wise:

It decays more when you shoot it a lot. :wise:

haha, good joke.
man, i rotated many al29 and i have this feeling it decays faster now, even tier0 ones..
maybe is just a feeling, but has anyone noted down the decay it had one year ago?
i did, but as i said, i cant find this piece of info right now, i will do next days. was just wondering if someone knows already.

Please also update also entropiawiki.com if you test it. :)

:wise:
If you had updated one year ago when you test it, now you would have had access to that info, but noooo... let's keep all the info to myself and not share with others. Soooo... BA :laugh:

Please also update also entropiawiki.com if you test it. :)

:wise:
If you had updated one year ago when you test it, now you would have had access to that info, but noooo... let's keep all the info to myself and not share with others. Soooo... BA :laugh:

i'm too noob to uppdate entropia so you will never know the location to the fountain of youth!

i'm too noob to uppdate entropia so you will never know the location to the fountain of youth!

haha fountain of ever-noob where nubs frolic in orange jump coats

Nobody is too noob to update entropedia. Overcome your fears and low self esteem and go do it!

Nobody is too noob to update entropedia. Overcome your fears and low self esteem and go do it!

i'm scared my hubris will overpower me and the very next day entropedia will read "Johan our king and almighty savior"

Back