Skam's Guide to Make-Up

Status
Ok finally figured it out....

There wasn't enough coffee in my cup of sugar at that time...

:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

re-followed your directions and VIOLA it worked!!

TY again and soz this noob had to bug ya so many times!!!

Jez

Great! Im glad it worked out! And no problem, dont hesitate to ask again if you run into more problems :)

Hate to revive an old thread but question.. Do you use a drawing pad and what type would you recommend ? great post by the way too :)

google search is my friend. Got the info.

Last edited:
Hate to revive an old thread but question.. Do you use a drawing pad and what type would you recommend ? great post by the way too :)

google search is my friend. Got the info.

Hehe ok :) For reference, I use a simple Trust TB-4200 tablet.
Wacom's is of course better but for the entropia purpose it makes no difference. The price difference however is huge.

Whoa xD! One on the best, or the best itself guide i've ever seen :)! +rep

sorry but have another question for u :)

:cool: hi I'm just wondering is it possible to use the face paint on anywhere else on the body? like to put tattoos!!! and how much does it cost at this point in time to do make up on someone? is there a going rate!!

AND BY THE WAY your post was awesome, it really got me thinking!!! great job. :wtg: :cool: :yay: :D ;)

:cool: hi I'm just wondering is it possible to use the face paint on anywhere else on the body? like to put tattoos!!! and how much does it cost at this point in time to do make up on someone? is there a going rate!!

AND BY THE WAY your post was awesome, it really got me thinking!!! great job. :wtg: :cool: :yay: :D ;)

No, only the face is avalible at this point.

The going rate depends on what make-up artist you work with, Im sorry but I dont really pay attention to their rates :)

here's a random question.. once a mask has been colored and accepted, is it changable? (ie: can i buy someones pre made mask and "clear" it to do my own design?)

here's a random question.. once a mask has been colored and accepted, is it changable? (ie: can i buy someones pre made mask and "clear" it to do my own design?)

No once its on the mask it is final and forever :)

Hehe ok :) For reference, I use a simple Trust TB-4200 tablet.
Wacom's is of course better but for the entropia purpose it makes no difference. The price difference however is huge.

I use a wacom . . . have had it for a while tho LOL

Awesome Guide!!! Has helped a lot . . . printed it out and it is in my EU folder!

jewels

;>

Heya Skam,

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help :)
After several disconnects and several long hours I finally got Mr. Wobble Dagger finally finished it!

Heya Skam,

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help :)
After several disconnects and several long hours I finally got Mr. Wobble Dagger finally finished it!

Thats beautiful! :yay: A job well done! :thumbup:

Great Guide Skam !!!

Brilliant guide! Thanks, could you help me out here? when I try to do makeup it only lets me put lipstick on, even tho i pick up eyeshadow nothing happens when I try use it on the eyes :(

wobble i think it might be related to your GFX card and shader support.. i had the same problem on my 4 years old laptop ... after a VU most of the makeup pieces stopped showing ... works on my new PC tho

Thanks Ido, and I have upgraded GFX card, not for that but it worked fine :yay:

I accidentally read (almost) the entire post and I have to complain on two things.

You are gonna kill me for this... but...

There are two spelling errors!!!!

"Lipliner: Dry, but with smaller brush then the lipstick.
Comes in colors: Black, Burgundy, Crimson, Hollywood Cerise, Maroon"

Should say "Than". Not "Then".

One of the titles (big fonts) says:
"How to Upload & Transer Cost and Materials Value:"

Instead of "Transfer Cost".

Otherwise my language-fascistic needs are satisified :cool:

Last edited:
Too much time on your hands ... :p Ill fix it.. lol!

hey

maybe u can make me look better :p hehe my avater looks like a monster :p should make a soc called monsters inc :p

nice guide though ty it helped :p im a n00b to this stuff :p

I accidentally read (almost) the entire post and I have to complain on two things.

You are gonna kill me for this... but...

There are two spelling errors!!!!

"Lipliner: Dry, but with smaller brush then the lipstick.
Comes in colors: Black, Burgundy, Crimson, Hollywood Cerise, Maroon"

Shound say "Than". Not "Then".

One of the titles (big fonts) says:
"How to Upload & Transer Cost and Materials Value:"

Instead of "Transfer Cost".

Ohhh people in glass houses....:wtg:

Thats cool, satisfy them further with a rhyming game, find words that rhymes with Dont Be A Twat.

Thats cool, satisfy them further with a rhyming game, find words that rhymes with Dont Be A Twat.

I have a hard time finding a word rhyming with "a" so I will use it again. Unless you pronounce "the" like that, that is... Hmm. Ah. I know.

"Won't flee the SWAT!" :yay: :D :yay:

I have a hard time finding a word rhyming with "a" so I will use it again. Unless you pronounce "the" like that, that is... Hmm. Ah. I know.

"Won't flee the SWAT!" :yay: :D :yay:

Thats Pants :laugh:

Time for my question >.<

I have some make up and played around with it, but I don't have a make up mask... how long will make up stay on my face without the mask? Or will it not work?

Thanks in advance!
~Nayera

Time for my question >.<

I have some make up and played around with it, but I don't have a make up mask... how long will make up stay on my face without the mask? Or will it not work?

Thanks in advance!
~Nayera

Hi!

It wont stay n.

Without a make-up mask you cannot "save" the work you do in the makeup interface. And while you have the interface open, you can see what the make-up looks like -but nobody else can until you save it to a mask and wear it.

Hope that answers the question :)

Status
Back