Skill Gains with uneco faps- data

JSeven

Guardian
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
JSeven Jay Allen
This thread was inspired by JohnCapital's thread asking about skill gains with eco or uneco faps.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188095

I will try to gather as much info as I can regarding skills gained with some of the faps I have such as the 2500 Deluxe, 2350, and 2900.

The first healing run is with the EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe. I used jdegre's skill scanner just before starting and after 50 PED TT decay (50.40 PED actually). I did this twice the first run without repairing the fap. Starting Paramedic level is 38.07 in case it matters. I have complete list of skills and professions but will post the medical skills or any others that change for now. If anyone can suggest a good way to post a spreadsheet without taking up too much space, please let me know.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

To summarize this short run, only five skill gain messages occurred during the first segment (T2) ( 3 First Aid, 1 Diagnosis, 1 Treatment) and zero occurred the second segment (T3). I checked the chat log and indeed there was no skill gain at all from T2 to T3.

EMT Kit Ek-2350

Skill gains for healing run with 20.04 PED decay using Ek-2350.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Starting Paramedic level was 38.09, ending level was 38.10.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to watch, thanks for doing this

So far it looks like tt burned does NOT matter :/

I get more skill gains from like 10 PED tt of ur125 used

ouch plz stop with that fap and at same time thank you for testing for the rest of us.

Edited second post with data for Ek-2350.

Subscribing.

Thanks for doing the test!

I'd guess there's per click component and a decay component (so eco faps would be better for skill per cost incurred, but uneco ones would be better for skill per time taken).

Subscribing.

Thanks for doing the test!

I'd guess there's per click component and a decay component (so eco faps would be better for skill per cost incurred, but uneco ones would be better for skill per time taken).

Hmm, that would mean that fap-5 would be the best tool (skillwise & eco) to use between mobs if you cut out the adj/imp/mod ones.
Thats really interesting, since this means that you can be eco and skilling good at the same time.

Can't wait till the OP starts a run on Fap-5 (rather then the tt poké ball; which is less eco if you have some skills).

gl :wtg:

Back