Help: Skill Implant question?

Aardy

Provider
Society
Better Than Life
Aardvark Aardy Hunter
Back in days gone by just about any mob seemed to be able to drop a GSI (Now ESI). I think they used to all have a tt of 10ped and could easily be sold for 100ped.

But times have changed and now my question is......What is the lowest level of mob you are likely to loot an ESI from? I'm sure that no longer can all mobs drop them....but I could be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any info :yay:

Thanks Carbonite, a useful link! :) (+rep)

I think my chances of looting one from one of the most "common" mobs is slim to none!

I have about 86k skills and my best armour is Nemesis. I am now using (L) weapons (LR41 > LR63). Any suggestions as to what mob I would be able handle that 'may' drop an ESI?

Thanks again! :yay:

Atrox should be very doable. They drop infrequently.

Atrox...hmmm....ok :yay:

Thank you :D

Don't dismiss lower level mobs as far as ESI's are concerned. You never know what might drop. I looted the biggest ESI I have ever gotten (71 PED) from an Exarosaur Prowler about a month ago. I was TP'ing around and doing a bit of mining and happened to land near some Exas. Glad I decided to shoot them :)

Good luck hunting.

I think they used to all have a tt of 10ped and could easily be sold for 100ped.
TT of empty GSI was 0 PED.

About your question, I seen screenshot with full TT ESI (1250 PED) from... small Combibo :eek:

Hmm...Didn't think that the smaller mobs dropped the ESI....looks like I was wrong! :)

Many thanks for the help and advice posted by you all :yay:

My friend and I were hunting near swamp camp when we had a 16PED ESI drop from I think a Berycled Young. Looks like these can drop from very low level mobs.

I have looted 11 ped esi from small Snablesnot-Female

Thanks guys/girls :yay:

I used to get allot of esi's from argo's before Vu10, and it seems they are dropping from low level mobs as others are saying.

But ,and this could just be me, I haven't looted an esi in months, and I hunt everything from argo to atrox:scratch2:

in general, i think esi's come in waves
same goes for the higher tt ones.
I do believe it's easier to loot them from regen mobs..
Where are the days that i looted esi's from saba's :D

Well my assumption that ESI only drop from the bigger mobs seems to have been proved wrong:dunce:

Once again, thanks for all the info :yay:

Thanks Carbonite, a useful link! :) (+rep)

I think my chances of looting one from one of the most "common" mobs is slim to none!

I have about 86k skills and my best armour is Nemesis. I am now using (L) weapons (LR41 > LR63). Any suggestions as to what mob I would be able handle that 'may' drop an ESI?

Thanks again! :yay:

For example Longu, they used to drop ESI quite frequently. And this is easy mob, even at higher maturities plus has quite a few untaxed spawns. Trox, as been said, moli, argo... As long as you don't go for exo, daiki and such stuff, you should be able to loot ESI from time to time hunting pretty much everything else. Few years back I recall looting GSIs from caudatergus, but wouldn't count on it anymore. Anything above the difficulity of moli/argo or longu/trax and you should be fine, so rather choose your mob basing on other stuff it drops frequently. ESIs will happen sometimes.

Hmm...Didn't think that the smaller mobs dropped the ESI....looks like I was wrong! :)

Many thanks for the help and advice posted by you all :yay:
No, you were not wrong. That exos can drop ESI is one thing. How often you will get it, is another. Someone was lucky to loot 70 ped esi from exo, but it doesn't mean that everyone will be looting them. Rather go for slightly bigger mobs that give you overall better return rate (or tend to loot any markup) and then keep your fingers crossed for ESI. IMHO you will be much better than trying to get ESIs from exos....

Back