Skills gains reduced after Vu 14.5.1

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
Anyone experiencing reduced skills gains in defence like Evade, Courage, Alertness etc after this VU Update 14.5.1 ? I feel that these skill gains are reduced.

No, skill gains are fine. In 03:12 of semi-afk swunting Carabok, 3.90 points of Evade, 2.31 points of Athletics, 1.43 points of Courage, 2.95 points of Combat Reflexes (bases ~1400 to ~2400). That's about the rate it used to be, maybe even slightly better.

There is always some clustering though - i.e. you may get no green lines for half an hour and then suddenly lots of them.

Anyone experiencing reduced skills gains in defence like Evade, Courage, Alertness etc after this VU Update 14.5.1 ? I feel that these skill gains are reduced.

if you are basing your observations on green text skill messages alone, just know each skill meassage is not a static volume of skill they vary in size, and they tend to lag like the guy above said, they bunch up together, ive had weapon based skill gains while healing friends hours after finishing a hunt.

It's the same thing as with mob evades, sometimes it feels like it happens too often while at other times you may do dozens of shots without a single yellow message, but running ET affirms that it always evens out in the end to the same values after enough time. Unfortunately there's no such tool for skills but no reason to think that it works differently.

No, I didn't notice any changes.

Based on what ?

because if you have an extensive track record of your skill gains that would be something interesting to see.

The data that I have available doesn't show significative change in the skill that was tracked.

Back