Skinning the mobs

Shadow-Ale

Prowler
Society
Rabbid
Ailena 'Shadow-Ale' Schattenjaeger
The last months we've seen a drastic decrease in skins in our loot. And I was thinking, shouldn't it be skill-related? The better you kill the mob, the bigger chance of you not ruining the skin. So anatomy would be an important skill, as you need to know where to hit, and aim etc. The better the skill, the more skin you save and manage to "skin of the mob". Maybe have a specific skill for this...

Marco has mentioned a "Skinning Tool" several times on IRC, long ago though.

MindBuster said:
Marco has mentioned a "Skinning Tool" several times on IRC, long ago though.

I guess that waslong before my time, but sounds very interesting. Seems like tailoring is in a dark era right now.

Shadow-Ale said:
I guess that waslong before my time, but sounds very interesting. Seems like tailoring is in a dark era right now.

I have been getting tons of skins recently. I think it depends on what you hunt. Sometimes i get 20 at a time. The thing i think is a pain in the ass is molisk teeth. They used to drop 20 and 40 at a time. Now its 2 and 4. And that is rare. You gotta kill a pissload of molisk to get enough teeth to make 1 shirt. I have tons of leather and wool. Give me more teeth dammit!!

Suicide

Back