Slightly mad, Balancing team, crafters and shop oweners!!!

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Ok so last night i was happily logging in to EU again and was about to make a deposit but daaaamn I'm glad i didn't..

Now your wondering why i bet.. well let me tell you.

I was gonna go on a lil hunt and have some fun and loot me some nice itams.
But i had no gun, so i first gone through the ah to look for what gun i could use, i found one.. with a tt of 15 ped out of some 200.. ie not gonna buy that one as i was looking for an L gun of course.

Then i went through EVERY darn mall!!!! And i didn't find one single damn gun worth buying. The only guns that was available was a blp gun that i dont remember the name of. The shops where totally out of stock on EVERYTHING!!!
Even Buzz's and auktumas shop where almost empty..

So if ur gonna have a darn shop you need to keep them stocked.. why else are you having it?

And to the crafters although this is not only your fault, it's mainly MA's if you ask me but if your gonna have a shop keep them shops stocked dammit!!

And now to MA and balancing. One of the major problems here is that there is to little rare ore!!! and a LOT to little of it. The more rare ores need to be looked over and they have to be easier to find. Otherwise the crafters cant make guns and tools and if they cant make tools and guns the rest of the community cant use them which leads to a loss for MA. So last night you missed a deposit of some 30$ from me.
So up those rare ores findabilty!!

Also plz have a look at this thread devs if you missed it ;P
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-tips-ma-devs-other-inspiring-game-devs.html

Last edited:
Nobody who agrees with me? Or is everyone so hung over today so they dont have the stamina to write anything? :D

bitterend_983826.jpg

Shops in EU makes me sad. Auction is better all the way.

Last edited:
Ya youre right but as a rare ore miner i can tell you that atm ruga/tri/lang/ and others are capped if ever i find any i can max get XI and rarely even that so its all MA´s fault also as a crafter i can tell you that some of the rares are WAY to expensive but they have to be when so rare and hard to get.

MA needs to step up

I just cry at how much the gear i need costs cos fo these ores.

I need over 600ped for a rifle now days and over 500 for a pistol cos fo the expensive ingredients needed to make them driving the cost up.

ive moved to blp now but even then it costs 330ped a gun atm and will only increase.

600ped for me is a mediocre deposit thatll last a couple fo days fi im playing smart and to spend that ona gun which breaks or equipment that breaks is a little insane.

Its the same reason why i wont buy z25.... 800pedftw

And now to MA and balancing. One of the major problems here is that there is to little rare ore!!! and a LOT to little of it. The more rare ores need to be looked over and they have to be easier to find. Otherwise the crafters cant make guns and tools and if they cant make tools and guns the rest of the community cant use them which leads to a loss for MA. So last night you missed a deposit of some 30$ from me.
So up those rare ores findabilty!!

Also plz have a look at this thread devs if you missed it ;P
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-tips-ma-devs-other-inspiring-game-devs.html

are serious 30 dollar .....
and ur making a fight about that ?

lol i thought it went about good gun's :p

butt need to say most shops are disapointment's ur right about that.
most things i find is in emerald mall though and the auction.

Some of you seem to forget that this is EU we are playing the game where people literally pinch pennies to the tenth of a cent.

In order to keep our shops stocked we have to buy items from players who have have instant knowledge of the market price of items.

Mabye only shop owners should have access to the actual market charts and not buyers. If you get to bitch at us we get to bitch back.

We want to make profit from our items so we need to buy items cheaper much like you would like to buy items cheaper then auction for us, wha?

It's not exactly easy to do all the time.

Last edited:
are serious 30 dollar .....
and ur making a fight about that ?

lol i thought it went about good gun's :p

butt need to say most shops are disapointment's ur right about that.
most things i find is in emerald mall though and the auction.

I think you slightly missed the point.. it wasnt about the cash but about that it was completely impossible to find a gun :(

I think you slightly missed the point.. it wasnt about the cash but about that it was completely impossible to find a gun :(

Maybe they were sold out? Business might be booming right now.

But in the end, it sounds like you waited until the last minute to make a purchase. Never a good idea. You usually overpay for items in that situation.

Always have a gun or two in storage for those times you want to log in and go kill stuff.

I think you just got bad timing--we have WoF started now and a LG coming up--things have been moving left and right and I know the crafters who own shops are doing there best to keep stock up but with the high demand it is hard--Your right that the balancing is off cuz the materials are not dropping near as fast as the gear is selling atm--However if they make a huge adjustment then just the opposite will occur--the prices of materials will drop when this peak in demand for gear settles and then what? It is a ripple affect and so right now you either pay a little more for the gear or you wait until it settles but it is the current event atmosphere that has cuased this problem not the shop owners or the crafters.

I been to the shops before.. and they are most often never very well stocked.. buzz and aukys are generally most often stocked but those are the only two ones i find to be stocked most of the time.

Hi all. I have had a similar problem for a while now. Can not find a gun, been looking only from auction, as i am up at cp... The guns i am lookin for are Isis HL12 and carbine LR59. Auction history shows that there is a small market of these looted guns, but i can not be online all day to purchase one. So i end up downgrading, buy a LR53 or HL11 --> same thing, very very hard to find if you don´t camp the auctioneer and click refresh on the latest calls all day long. The bigger Geotreks are als quite hard to find through auction and the pricetag is huge Geotrek 24 carbine going for about 220%... I hate this (L) era soooo much...

This is incredibly bad timing, unfortunately. Scorpius wre plentiful right up until the announcement of landgrab. Even finding a skilling weapon for me in ANY of the 10 main hutning professions is near impossible (and no i don't feel like paying the huge LG-stimulated m/u's) so until the LG passes it will be p5 only for me :(

same thing goes for the (L) faps :eek: uhm...does hedoc50 exist anymore better go loot some :\

cough

WOF and LG.

It doesnt have to do with wof or the lg.. i been to the stores for months/ weeks on and off and it's always the same problem. I'd say atleast 85% of all stores are way understocked at all times.

It doesnt have to do with wof or the lg.. i been to the stores for months/ weeks on and off and it's always the same problem. I'd say atleast 85% of all stores are way understocked at all times.

Yep, as usual you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I notcied this at CND. There's nothing in the stores. But don't knwo about all other times... auktuma keeps his 8a storekeeper repaired (most of the time :D) so I have access to them... slither maintains a fine selection of weapons (do u have enough p5a yet?) some of which i dream of being able to use..buzz has his own repertoire of mining/hunting....as do a whole lot of other crafters and shop owners who i've unfairly missed mentioning.

what are you wanting exactly? the bp's for some of the stuff simply don't drop, and if they do they have few clicks. we have a buying forum:why don't you use it?

CND has very few crafters who visit and stay to craft. So there economy up there is nearly non-existent, thats why most miners sell to ore traders who then bring them down to the planet.

Just wait for space, it will hopefully change up a bit then.

cough *balancing* cough

Maybe that one item you were looking for was throwing MA's balance all off so they had to make the resources rare. Lately there does seem to be a lack of good finders at reasonable prices to find rare resources. Also many miners are holding onto select items in hopes that maybe the price will go up.

Its a vicious circle really.

I spent a good hour the other night looking for a decent finder that was priced well. I had no luck what so ever. Eventually I ended up getting lucky while crafting and looted an unlimited (L) BP for an OK finder so now when I need one I can craft my own especially since resources are fairly cheap atm.

If mining amps were not reasonably priced I would consider crafting those for my own needs also and I don't have lots of skill in crafting.

I guess my whole point is that if you can't find what you need and you really want it then its worth some time and cost to make it yourself or hunt the mobs that drop those items.

Overall its still up to the MA balancing team and how much of any (L) item they want on the market at any one time.

Yep, as usual you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Never said i was right and everyone was wrong, but i do find it strange that every darn time one goes to try and find an item it's most often nowhere to be found. The only 2 i have seen that keep their shops stocked most at the time is buzz and auktuma, the rest is well not really worth mentioning.

I notcied this at CND. There's nothing in the stores. But don't knwo about all other times... auktuma keeps his 8a storekeeper repaired (most of the time :D) so I have access to them... slither maintains a fine selection of weapons (do u have enough p5a yet?) some of which i dream of being able to use..buzz has his own repertoire of mining/hunting....as do a whole lot of other crafters and shop owners who i've unfairly missed mentioning.

what are you wanting exactly? the bp's for some of the stuff simply don't drop, and if they do they have few clicks. we have a buying forum:why don't you use it?

Yes exactly my point, MA needs to balance stuff better. Drop more of the rarer ores so stuff can be made and also drop more bp's so crafters can actually use the ore. I dont mind if stuff cost a bit of peds but what i do care about is the possibility to actually find the item and buy it.

Never said i was right and everyone was wrong, but i do find it strange that every darn time one goes to try and find an item it's most often nowhere to be found. The only 2 i have seen that keep their shops stocked most at the time is buzz and auktuma, the rest is well not really worth mentioning.

Yes, Buzz and Auktuma, and also Slither and Photon usually have a pretty good stock of at least weapons. Plus there are others I see regularly putting stuff on auction. But since LG was announced the higher powered weapons have mostly disappeared, and there are fewer lower level weapons because of WoF. I even went into Buzz' shop recently and he was low on stock of the good stuff, then went back later and he had restocked... they're not on 24/7.

one more factor.. if shop owners set their prices too good.. they're inventory gets cleared out quick.. only to show up on auction with higher markups.

How can crafters find shop owners who might want to sell thier stuff? I don't have a shop, and I am learning to craft stuff. Now I sell on auction.

How can crafters find shop owners who might want to sell thier stuff? I don't have a shop, and I am learning to craft stuff. Now I sell on auction.

Unless you're crafting unique and rare items, not really much point unless you want to spy on who is buying your stuff. The amount of return you would get for your items would be the same (shop price~=(auctionprice-auction fee))

WOF and the upcoming LG are definately factors in the lack of guns in the shops. And I agree that the price of the ores make the gun prices go up.. never ending cycle. I went through this same problem about 6 months ago... which is why everything I fire (except my rocket launcher) is NOT (L). I got sick of "hoping" to find another one at an outrageous price. The shops were sadly stocked back then and I can tell you they will be sadly stocked in 2 months as well. I no longer have that problem. The attraction of the (L) being easy to max faded fast for me.

And another point... those Hedoc 50's are rare. That is the one that gives SIB for me and I cant find one for a decent price unless the TT is under 20 PED. Rediculous...

/RANT

Good luck to all

Back