Small Fef boxing experiment

What do you think about such an experiment?

• This is madness!

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • This is Spartaaaaaa!!1

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • This is Calypso, actually..

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Could be interesting to see the results.

Votes: 62 62.6%
  • This is EF! Gief me EFD.

Votes: 37 37.4%

• Total voters

AL Killmore

Old Alpha
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
I'd like to do a small experiment about decay/loot and i think i found a good way to do so. Lately i'm skilling a bit of melee while upgrading my boxing gear. In fact, i even had the HoF for the first boxing gloves Mir 2 that reached Tier 3 :yay: I did it while practicing on small argos, molisks, fouls, etc.

Here's the idea:
Fefs!
Mir 2 doesn't have enough DPS to beat the regeneration rate of fefs.
That means: I can waste a full TT gloves on a single Fef and it'll be with full health. That means 16,975 ped extra decay + the ammo/decay to kill the beast :D

Here's the plan:
I'll keep track for every single fef to see how the extra decay will affect the loot. I'll beat the fef till the gloves are broken then kill it with normal gun (could use bigger melee weapon and track its decay too). Then TP back for repairs and count the loot (if any). Repeat.

Goals:
Tier 4 for my boxing gloves.
If it goes fine i could try Tier 5. :loco:

Notes:
Perhaps it'll take about 20-50 fefs max for reaching tier 3,9 (i'm at 3,3 now). So it'll be a rather small experiment. I'll try to use fefs from same maturity but it's possible to mix outcast/bandits/guards. Also, i don't intend to count armor/healing decay or profit/loss. The experiment is for fun. Ofc, i may add the numbers just to see the bigger picture. Not setting a time frame but i hope it'll be done before the 2010 Entropia Boxing championship :boxer:

If you have additional ideas/proposals please share them. I'll start this evening so there is some time to polish the details.

Last edited:
Insane?
Probably....

Interesting?
Strangely yes...

:yay:

oh nvm... want to see this happen, proably none ever done it before

oh nvm... want to see this happen, proably none ever done it before

I think you misunderstood the whole experiment...

He wants to use one full glove (16.xx ped TT) and THEN shoot it to death to see if loot is different (more than usual)

I think this is very interesting and I can not wait for the results! Subscribing! :thumbup:

:boxer::boxer: fun!! :boxer::boxer:

found out feff had too big regen for tt fists too the other day :laugh:

maybe try something similar on ambus or something with my tt fists :laugh:

Real Madness, but interesting to see the results.

GL with the Feffs ;)

Now this is an interesting test :)

Subscribed

gl mate!
can't wate to see the sesults.

Nice idea!
But only doable if you have a lot of peds laying around that normally go into TT... What I mean is: Why should you give MA extra peds now that they will get eventually? If you do this like that, that should be useless I think!

will be nice to see... however make sure that you kill an equal ammount of feffs BEFORE you start your insane decaying... that way we should see best how the loot is affected by the decay used.

Well, lets say that i was lucky lately and the peds are not a problem.
Also, in my opinion, i'm not giving MA extra peds. I've used boxing gloves and small knives on a lot of low/mid HP mobs before and i already have some data. According to it i can say that higher weapon decay for killing a mob definately results in higher loot. I even had 2 globals while boxing the argos. Sure, there is risk for losing some amounts but it's a risk i'm ready to take.

Nice idea!
But only doable if you have a lot of peds laying around that normally go into TT... What I mean is: Why should you give MA extra peds now that they will get eventually? If you do this like that, that should be useless I think!

Think of this experiment in terms of "return of loot compared to spending". It has the prospect of disproving a lot of theories. Or - showing that damage dealt to a mob / ammo+decay spent does have a part in returns.

The first part of the experiment went smooth. The tier is 3,7 already and the loot was terrible, as expected :D
If lucky, this evening everything will be finished and i'll post all the data.

:boxer::boxer: fun!! :boxer::boxer:

maybe try something similar on ambus or something with my tt fists :laugh:

This reminds me of a VU 9 and Ambu swunting team I joined with 10 other tt fisters. Was extremely fun. ^_^ as for soloing an ambu with tt fist, not sure about that one.

I've spent 250 ped on decay alone with a fap, armour and a 20 mob's, took me a few days... (upgrades) didn't kill anything,

And no, loot didn't improve after :laugh:

Subscribing, sounds cool!

Hope it turns out well for you

Reminds me the thread where Grave took down a Daspletor with tt pistol :D

Subscribing. Definitely curious to see the results from this interesting test

TT weapons just don't work on mollisk, lol ;)

TT weapons just don't work on mollisk, lol ;)

They do. You can quite easily kill molisk young/adult with TT blades/gloves.

btw: The Force wasn't with me tonight. Got tier 3,8 on the third fef. The next 33 fefs were in vain. Quite exhausting. Loot remains terrible, as expected :D The average is 20-40% of the total decay + some nolooters.
Ofc, i'm not giving up. The finish is near. For now i have data for 52 feffoids (50 looted, because i fell asleep two times, for those two fefs the armor decay was significantly higher :evilking:).

edit: whole weekend of non-stop boxing. 70+ full TT wasted for the last 0,1 tier point and still nothing. Done my job with fefs and moved to non-rege mobs. Will post the statistics when the tier is done. Too tired now. At least skillgains are good.

Last edited:
Back