So i decided to try my hand at mining...

Viper

Hatchling
Joseph Viper Gonzales
And on my 2nd day of mining, i got my very first global...453 PED of Iron :D Thus far, im thuroughly impressed...even before that, i was just under breaking even...which is a lot better compared to how i was doing with hunting. not bad...not bad at all...now if only i can get my manufacturing skills up so i dont fail so many attempts at making those Jester D-1s...lol

Gratz m8 , out of interest have you deposited yet ?

assuming you mean deposited real money into the game, yes. Im still in the hole about $10 USD, but its looking better now that im mining not hunting, lol.

Sounds familiar

Gratz on your find.

After getting bored with losing a few PEDs each hunt for a few months, I tried mining as well last month... I got a 950 PED Lyst HOF about 6 hours after dropping my first bomb ever in PE...

Needless to say, I haven't come close to a claim of that size since then. One might speculate that these lucky initial hits are intended to hook you for good, hmm? :whisper:

Good luck in the future - I truly hope you have many mining HOF's to come! :)

Hello, I just started mining. Cant say that i have been as lucky as you guy yet :silly2:

But i have found all sorts of poor,very small,small and a modest :silly2:

But i was wondering if any of you could give a n00b in mining some easy learning tips and trix :wise:

GL in the furure whit mining though ;)

Nice hit gratz.

Welcome to mining. If you go into it looking to break even or take a small loss now and then mining can be totally fun. If you are going into it thinking of a 90K ATH then mining can be a bit disappointing. I have been mining since a month after I started I have never found anything bigger than a (pre mining update) Massive duru but I still subsidize my loosing hunting trips with my mining finds. lol Good luck and may you have many great finds. :)

Back