So this deposit i think i'll Hunt, but what should i hunt??

Esto Allo and Atrax seems to be a good choice if you ask me!

I shall give them a go then and ee how i do :) thanks

2 Pec

Yeah Atrax as big as you can take em down, Longu small maybe, Steelbird also I you can handle them naked?
Fouls, bristlehog small ones Maffoids Not much you can do without armor.

Why not use the AL24? It has slightly higher attacks per minute and more damage too. You could also use the 485, its BLP but is also faster and has more damage per second. It would help in taking out ambulimax's, feffoids, allophyl etc since they regenerate fast :)

I've always had a much better success rate getting globals with these weapons :)

~Danimal

Yeah Atrax as big as you can take em down, Longu small maybe, Steelbird also I you can handle them naked?
Fouls, bristlehog small ones Maffoids Not much you can do without armor.

Steel birds are back? I need to finish off that stupid mission :)

Mind telling me where they're at?

~Danimal

I dont know if they are in the crater at hadesheim Ruin?

Why not use the AL24? It has slightly higher attacks per minute and more damage too. You could also use the 485, its BLP but is also faster and has more damage per second. It would help in taking out ambulimax's, feffoids, allophyl etc since they regenerate fast :)

I've always had a much better success rate getting globals with these weapons :)

~Danimal

i do not have the skills to use them =D

i do not have the skills to use them =D

Ah yes... that would be a problem...then don't try those mobs I suggested lol I don't ever need to heal but maybe 10-20 times on my 8+ hour long hunt on feffoids with my current setup :)

I hope you can get to that point eventually, it would be great to see more dedicated grinders out there :)

@trav~ last time I was around there (Feb) I didn't see any... just standard humanoid robots and the one that starts with an s and looks like a spider. Oh yes, I'm forgetting about the occasional hyruu too.... stupid birds.

~Danimal

Last edited:
Well for a start, get armor... Hunting without armor is like dumb and fail. @ least get goblin or something. Here is a suggestion if you really wanna go unarmored, armax N NE of minopolis. If your trying to find great loot naked, forget about it.

Last edited:
I do not have the money to hunt anything big as it is, why i do not bother with armor. I can take Atrox/feffs without and they are my end game mob :)

Thanks for all the replys

shogun+2a will fit you well :)

Go shoot some MA coders - loot sucks, but killing them makes you feel better... :silly2:

Hunting without armor is like dumb and fail. @ least get goblin or something. Here is a suggestion if you really wanna go unarmed, armax N NE of minopolis. If your trying to find great loot naked, forget about it.

This is nothing but an urban loot legend, really...

Go shoot some MA coders - loot sucks, but killing them makes you feel better... :silly2:

This is nothing but an urban loot legend, really...

I know :D, but.... you know what i mean. cmon, whats fun about dying often and getting ganged up. Spend more time reviving and standing still and healing, while others kill more.

Yeah, maybe a tiny bit low for Atrox. Atrax / Allo + Esto and Longu 100 missions should be easy with this though.

Back