Help: Some asshole got my login and pw

Nicolas

Mature
Society
Circle of Lootius
Nicolas Wulf Wolfen
üöz help me, i just got kicked out of EU and wasnt able to login again, some asshole knows my login and login... which was pretty hard, now i cant log in cause this asshole typed in 3 wrong codes....... lol when he does the same at at planaet calypso too... i cant differ the pw...........PLZ help

First of all calm down.

Secondly contact MA support immediately. If this is not possible it is because your account is out of synch. To resynch it you need to enter several correct codes (I guess you meant the goldcard reader) on the client.

I forgot the number to MA's office (darn it). Does someone else know it? Incase the above does not work.

Any further measure to take? I'll think about it but I'm sure others have more input on the topic.

i already send it to MA and told them to tell me a new pw, to get known for for by providing gold card-code

i already send it to MA and told them to tell me a new pw, to get known for for by providing gold card-code

Hi Nicolas,

With a GC in your possession you should be fine :)

i am.... i got a gold card

i´m not a noob....

come to chat plz

i am.... i got a gold card

i´m not a noob....

come to chat plz

no one is caling u noob. chill out if u have GC and thx for the beauty of GC magic that ur account is safe.

no one is caling u noob. chill out if u have GC and thx for the beauty of GC magic that ur account is safe.

Agree, relax your account will be rectified for you if you have a GC :)

With your gold card you can set another password without one it is impossible. Only thing the hacker tried to do was try to login into your account using your login & password but was stumped by the security key generated by the GCR (goldcard reader). You are fine, all you need to do is resynch your account by putting in several codes at once. Then logging in into your account via the website and change your password or login user. But also do this, check on your computer for key logger programs running somewhere, by having your system checked by a valid anti virus program. Otherwise this will happen again.

sned in a support case to MA

And in the meantime, get all the windows updates you don't have, update your anti-virus software, and scan the hell out of your PC to make sure any keyloggers, malware, and other bad juju is removed from your PC.

... and other bad juju is removed from your PC.

"Bad juju" is a technical term and can only be used by authorised personel. So don't try this at home and don't tell anyone, anything about it unless they know the secret handshake.:wtg:

Back