Some mobs not lootable?

Entropia Dao

Provider
This is the third time I noticed mobs not being lootable.
At first I thought I just missed the loot, but since I have loot on in the chat, I can clearly see no loot event.

It could be lootlag, but what I notice is that the mob doesn't show the golden lootable animation after being killed either.
I also don't see any loot (waited 15 minutes in one instance), so doesn't seem to be lootlag.

Does anyone else notice this too?

Probably another person pumped peds into it prior to you killing it. If they spent more PED than you then they get the loot event.

Unless it is a shared mob or a private instance, then it sounds like the server borked. Note the time and location and send MA a support case, they will hit you up with done ammo for your trouble.

Last edited:
Spent costs will appear automatically in your inventory or storage as shrapnel after a while though.
It is not lost.

If you are still online while getting reimbursed automatically, it is often not noticed, because it appears in your inventory with other shrapnel.
Every once in a while I find some shrapnel in my storage that got reimbursed during offline time.

Probably another person pumped peds into it prior to you killing it. If they spent more PED than you then they get the loot event.

Unless it is a shared mob or a private instance, then it sounds like the server borked. Note the time and location and send MA a support case, they will hit you up with done ammo for your trouble.

I had it in a "private" instance (gauntlet) and a couple of mobs in a row last time (daikiba juvenile).

Spent costs will appear automatically in your inventory or storage as shrapnel after a while though.
It is not lost.

If you are still online while getting reimbursed automatically, it is often not noticed, because it appears in your inventory with other shrapnel.
Every once in a while I find some shrapnel in my storage that got reimbursed during offline time.

Wait, this makes sense. I think I had some shrapnel that appeared out of nowhere in my inventory once a couple of weeks ago.
I will keep my eyes open. although it is only a couple of pec at the level I'm shooting, it is very disconcerting not to be able to loot a mob.

It is not lost.

This is how it may look like:

index.php

Obviously i had some mobs causing costs on me (strikes at my armor i assume) last night or so, which i didnt kill myself afterwards then.
So the reimbursement automatically got placed in my storage, because i was offline at the time the mobs died.
If i would have been online at that time, it would have been merged with the shrapnel in my inventory.

I have also seen some strange shrap in the storage and thought the same .
Sometimes a loot can come when Im standing at a service center . even had globals out of nowhere : )
but those are only a fraction of the global payout ,just the swirls

I contacted Support regarding this and was refunded some peds in Universal ammo.

I provided; screenshots, position, in game time all in one picture (and loot pill active... dunno if that matters) but the corpse was just unlootable.

2022-01-16 23:56 You wrote:

I came across some mobs today that I was unable to loot. I have taken screenshots of the event

I have Augmented loot pill active, and the mob had 100% HP when I came across it and killed it.

I have no other pictures or time stamps for the other mobs I killed today that I wasnt able to loot - but since it has been happening so many times today I feel I have to make a support case and inform you of this bug since many others in my soc have had the same issue today.

2022-01-20 15:38 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We have now checked our logs and compensated you for what you have lost due to this occurrence.

We have now placed a stack of Universal Ammo with the value of [12.92] PED in your carried inventory.

Take care and best of luck in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I suggest you make a support case about this, and everyone else do the same when they come across the same issue. That's the best way of showing MA how widespread the issue is and bumping it up on their priority list.

Keep making support cases when you come across unlootable mobs, take pictures, inform them what happened.

Back