Some questions about land deeds

Nano

Mature
Banned
Why So Serious
Hello all

I have couple of Q´s

CLD ´s
1. the moneys they generate to ppl where it went before these shares ?
i read in some thread that aprox 12k shares sold it so they collected 120k from ppl only in this last week if the payout were 10ped each... im almost week old now and came here investing in my mind, but somehow i dont see this ending like clubneverdie sell (for players) those deeds i feel should really have certain % ownership of calypso and real deal in rl that we own calypso now who own shares. so its no more MA who decides of calypsos destiny they just work.

2. is returns now better in other planets (or avatars created in other planets) cause they dont have these cld´s atleast not yet ?

Random cheering

swedish way trying to... :_D

thats all for now, gl all & cya in game

thx for possible inputs :ahh:

Gonna try my best to answer here...

1) Not really sure where the money went before, but I assume some (if not all of it) went into development. However, they have (according to their annual reports) been able to cut down on the workforce as they have finished more systems so maybe they simply get lower development costs or a smaller profit?

2) The deed payout is based on revenue... if I have understood things correctly, this is calculated after loot payouts :dunno:

Hello all

I have couple of Q´s

CLD ´s
1. the moneys they generate to ppl where it went before these shares ?
i read in some thread that aprox 12k shares sold it so they collected 120k from ppl only in this last week if the payout were 10ped each... im almost week old now and came here investing in my mind, but somehow i dont see this ending like clubneverdie sell (for players) those deeds i feel should really have certain % ownership of calypso and real deal in rl that we own calypso now who own shares. so its no more MA who decides of calypsos destiny they just work.

2. is returns now better in other planets (or avatars created in other planets) cause they dont have these cld´s atleast not yet ?

Random cheering

swedish way trying to... :_D

thats all for now, gl all & cya in game

thx for possible inputs :ahh:
1. They do ot give a payout on the money the make on a share (at least that how I understood your post), but a payout of 50% of the decay spent on calypso.
For each share you get 1/60000 of 50% of the decay spent on Calypso. That may not sound mouch, but _IF_ they can retain a high user baser that spent a lot (do a lot of events), then it can make profit.

2. Although probably nobody knows, I would assume it's the same everywhere.

it's 1/60000th of 50% of planet partner revenue(50%) for each deed, so actually 25% of total calypso decay, as far as i understand it :)

previously MA made 50%, and the planet partner made 50%. Before the deeds and after SEE lost caly, it was 100% to MA. Now, and after all deeds are sold, it will be 25% to deed holders and 75% to MA. I believe they did this, so that they could still sell the 25% portion for the original $6mil. Thus doubling the original intended sale price.

The Planet Partner Revenue paid to Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) will be divided equally: 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders and the remaining 50% to cover the ongoing development, marketing and operating costs of Planet Calypso.

Ahh from the decays, stupid me.. yes wery nice last week indeed.
yea propably not affect on general returns these deeds, wich is what i feared.

my goal was to get encouraged for these deeds instead of la and i think im getting there.

thx all for inputs :)

Back