Sorg's Beauty Salon closed

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
Ok, so... had a try at the new system... with the camera bug and so... The work still can't be done properly, can't see the face close enough on face chair, and can't see the back of the head on hairchair. I have to relog after each attemps to see the right success rate, and most of time it's seems like it's just bugged and won't work...

So... Closed until... dunno...

Cheers

Sorg

I understand the fustration. I have not even tried again since my 1st attempted at it.

I cant understand whats going on. Maybe we can have some info from any FPC..

are you selling up? or just closed till Dunno.

Likewise my beauty salon is also closed till bugs fixed

awwwww man :(
thanks for the nice nw hair cut though :D

Are you sure it wasn't just that your client may have been drunk on a certain brand of refreshment? Or maybe he shared a can or two? :D

Seriously though, no excuse for such bugs after the time it's taken to put back in.

I'm relieved to realize it's Until further Notice, rather than closed permanently!
I hope the bugs get fixed soon.

Nothing will be fixed before several thousands of new dynamic features are introduced first perhaps...

Right now i'm trying to do cuts, no colour, and body size (tall ,short) no face cant see properly. Doing it more for the clients that have been waiting and are contacting me after i warn them things are buged. On vacation for 5 weeks as of today lol, hope things get beter

Heres hoping they get the bugs out of the system fast!! :beerchug:

Right now i'm trying to do cuts, no colour, and body size (tall ,short) no face cant see properly. Doing it more for the clients that have been waiting and are contacting me after i warn them things are buged. On vacation for 5 weeks as of today lol, hope things get beter

Im in a similar boat just doing the procedures that either succeed or fail hard and fast. Haircuts are on mainly everything else is off until we get some fixes going :(

Sucks to hear Sorg! :mad:

Address to FPC/MA officials

Maybe address these bugs to Hanne and that other guy who are supposed to be FPC/MA officials. Seems there are a few stylists about now, maybe if you guys should form a Guild and put in a joint case to Hanne etc or as a combine support case.
Its really crazy if the main players are shutting up shop for a major skill area and there is no response from MA.
At least they could acknowledge it and advise that they are working on it. Heck, they could invite you guys to log onto a testing platform to trial the future patches before they release them.
Good luck guys, I cant wait to grow a few inches and get a haircut soon!
Will be watching closely
Cheers
Bjorn

I'm open for business although I cannot use the Facesculpting machine.... Bodysculpting and Hairstlying works enough to keep business open...So contact me if you need a hairstyle or a body resize (PK style). Cheers! and goodluck to my fellow beauticians.:D

Sorry to hear that Sorg :(

Hopefully things get worked out soon for you guys.

well ...what can i say is we to wait MA to fix the beauty sistem. When this will hepent i will be weekly Song client :)

Back